• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    This is really more a curiosity than anything.

I received rep from someone a day or two ago. It no longer shows up in the "Latest Reputation Received" list. I know it hasn't been bumped off the list because of recent rep, since the date on the oldest rep is 08.14. I thought the rep might disappear if the member were banned. But he's not. And I don't have him on ignore (I do know that rep doesn't show up for those you have on ignore, love that feature, btw, thanks).

So who's stealing my rep comments?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Actually, some of us are here on a 1/3 rep contingency basis. In exchange for repping you, we get 1/3 of the rep you receive.

Its in the fine print.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    This is really more a curiosity than anything.

I received rep from someone a day or two ago. It no longer shows up in the "Latest Reputation Received" list. I know it hasn't been bumped off the list because of recent rep, since the date on the oldest rep is 08.14. I thought the rep might disappear if the member were banned. But he's not. And I don't have him on ignore (I do know that rep doesn't show up for those you have on ignore, love that feature, btw, thanks).

So who's stealing my rep comments?

If the post you were rep'd for, or the whole thread gets trashed, the rep dies with it. Is the thread/post still around?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    If the post you were rep'd for, or the whole thread gets trashed, the rep dies with it. Is the thread/post still around?
    I don't know. I can't click on the rep to go back to that post. :n00b: That's probably what happened though. IIRC, it was in a contentious thread and someone was doing his level best to get banned again. Maybe he took the whole thread with him.

Top Bottom