• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    I just came from this show. Really wasn't expecting much since it's only the 2nd one at this venue. I was pleasantly surprised, not a bad show at all. Much better than the recent one's in South Bend, in my opinion. The place was full of tables worth looking at, and the parking lot was full. Picked up some small pistol primers. I did have to chuckle at the vendor who had a price of $545 on a used Ruger LC9s. Not sure how he could put that price on it with a straight face.

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/mishawaka-gun-show/

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    My son and I just left. Overall a decent show. Most handguns were overpriced. Triple M Leather was their-great products.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Saw a couple of 03A3s, and a couple of M1As, and a couple of Enfields.
    There was a really nice Ross that someone had cut the stock down onto hunt with.
    That was a crying shame.

Was wondering what has happened between INGO & Gunslingers.
    Apparently, they don't advertise their shows anymore.
    Didn't want to get the ban hammer dropped on me for asking the wrong thing, but I am curious what happened.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I went there first timer on Sunday. Overall I felt it was a decent show and would go back there again. Found a few interesting previous owner long guns but not enough to take any home, I didn't think price was out of line. I thought too, the S&W pistols were on the high side. I didn't really notice much buying going though.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    My brother went this morning, He said the same thing. He said they were asking stupid $ for S&W pistols

Didn't make it to this show but the last few shows I've been to in Elkhart, Shipshewana, and Columbia City have all had $$$ S&W prices. Plus, most sellers won't budge at all off their asking price after you look them over. I've found better prices for some of the same models at LGS in my area. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see many actually SELLING their S&W at these shows.

Top Bottom