• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Figured it was time to clean out some of my AK parts bin. Looking for local transactions (do not want to ship). Prefer interesting trades, but won't turn down cash. ;)

Located in Indianapolis and work downtown in the evenings.
    [STRIKE]
    1. 2 Bakelite AK-74 Magazines. Was told both were "brand new", however, one of them looks to be slightly used even though it still has the "made in Germany" sticker on it.Cash Price: $25/Mag or $45/Both
    [/STRIKE] SOLD

[STRIKE]2. 4 Bakelite grips in various tones. 2 of them are in very good (almost new condition), the other 2 have been slightly restored (polished up). Don't want to mess around with selling 1 grip at a time.Cash Price: $30/all 4 (will split if you are buying other parts)[/STRIKE] SOLD

[STRIKE]3. Tapco T-6 Collapsible stock. Mounted on Saiga conversion, but never fired. Includes rubber butt pad as well. Cash Price: $25[/STRIKE] SOLD

4. Tapco Timber-smith Birch wood hand guards. These are stamped MADE IN THE USA, and count towards 1 922(r) compliance part. Came unfinished and I stained them an orange-ish red. Never mounted to any rifle. Cash Price: $50

[STRIKE]5. Romanian push button folding stock with mounting screws. Currently wrapped in OD green paracord. IMPORTANT: This stock does fold and lock up, BUT, if you apply enough pressure either way it will fold without pushing the button. I'm not sure if there is a way to remedy this, but I'm betting there is. Either way, I swapped it out for an East German folding unit, so I'm not messing with it. These normally go for $75+. Cash Price: $45[/STRIKE] SOLD!

parts.png

TRADE INTEREST:

- 1911 Parts (Ambi Thumb Safety, Skeleton triggers/hammers, FL guide rods, Novak sights, etc. If you got some parts, let me know what they are).

- 1911 Mags Government 8rnd (Wilson, Chip, Mec-Gar, ???)

- AK47/74 Circle 10 Mags (Not interested in any other kinds)

- 5.11 Rush Packs (or similar, just let me know what you got)

- sr9c 10rnd mags

- Whatever else you got.. you just never know.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom