• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    To be honest, its the same answer as the other thread. Most cheap scopes dont track, and cheap, and bang for your buck is not the same thing. You really want alot of bang for your buck, in a 4-16 zoom range, Order one of these with the 10% off labor day promo "labor2017"

REFURBISHED VIPER PST 4-16X50 EBR-1 RIFLESCOPE

REFURBISHED - VIPER PST 4-16X50 FFP RIFLESCOPE

Typically on the net these scopes are 699, and 899 so your getting pretty close to 1/2 price.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I had this scope and it was ok (it was actually better than i expected),
    But.... it was very heavy and the glass was blurry on the edges. Also, a little picky about eye distance and placement.
    If you dont "need" that much zoom, something like a 3-12x, 3-9x, 4-12x might get you better quality and lighgter weight.

What gun/caliber will this be on?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    To be honest, its the same answer as the other thread. Most cheap scopes dont track, and cheap, and bang for your buck is not the same thing. You really want alot of bang for your buck, in a 4-16 zoom range, Order one of these with the 10% off labor day promo "labor2017"

REFURBISHED VIPER PST 4-16X50 EBR-1 RIFLESCOPE

REFURBISHED - VIPER PST 4-16X50 FFP RIFLESCOPE

Typically on the net these scopes are 699, and 899 so your getting pretty close to 1/2 price.

I just purchase one of his refurbished scopes and you wouldn't know it wasn't fresh off the production line.

I have several Vortex scopes and dollar for dollar would put them up against anything! They still outperform scopes much more expensive.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just purchase one of his refurbished scopes and you wouldn't know it wasn't fresh off the production line.

I have several Vortex scopes and dollar for dollar would put them up against anything! They still outperform scopes much more expensive.

Of all the optics I own only 2 are not Vortex.
    Alan put me in a refurb and it is like new. I love it.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

The only reason folks know they are refurbished is Im honest about it. I have a few people buying the 10 at a time. It kind of irks me because you know what they are doing, but Im getting what I want, so I cant complain. It just makes me wonder how many people buy "new" scopes off of Ebay, Facebook, Craigslist, etc that are my refurb's.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Warning if you buy a FFP scope you will never go back to a SFP scope for long distance work, IMHO. I got a Refurb from AA last Christmas for my Rem 700 ACC-SD, WOW! Oh and Alan has turned away my money because what I wanted wasn't going to fill my need.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Warning if you buy a FFP scope you will never go back to a SFP scope for long distance work, IMHO. I got a Refurb from AA last Christmas for my Rem 700 ACC-SD, WOW! Oh and Alan has turned away my money because what I wanted wasn't going to fill my need.

Alan is straight up. He is one of a few people I have met through Ingo that are stand up.

That said I keep getting these weird charges for 1-800 phone use since he got my info. :cool:

IUprof

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Worth
    Vortex Warr service is top shelf. I just sent one back and it was back in my hands with a quickness.

piling on, but thanks to Allan almost all my scopes are Vortex including binoculars and a spotting scope! I also had a warranty issue. Like an idiot I banged a scope in the safe and cracked the objective lens. When I told Vortex what happened (and that it was my own fault) they took it and fixed it at no charge!

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    Never bought from Allen but I do have a Millet scope. I also have Simmons Weaver Lepuled Burris Nikon and Vortex. The Vortex IMO is top self and high quality. The millet is heavy and I would say OK it works nut it is not as clear and early morning and evening when the deer are moving you will see the huge difference.
    My 2 cent buy once cry once.

Top Bottom