• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I trained with a guy from over in Ohio at an Awerbuck class a few years back in Boone County. He had trained extensively with these guys, and had good things to say about them. He was a decent well balanced operator, so I think his opinion had some merit.

No personal experience though.

Where you been lately Tom?

Tinman....

BIX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    New member here, but I see some familiar faces: I trained with Shay in Indy in 2005, I've run into Rhino at a couple classes at Sheriff Ken's place, and I was regularly corrected by Glock 21 at a Farnam class earlier this month :)

In any event, I've done several classes with MTG and they run a good show. As noted, they host some of the "name" traveling instructors, and they do a good job of it. In my experience, facilities are fine, classes run smoothly and professionally, and communication is good.

Bob and Andy are good instructors in their own right - both are LFI (and I believe, DTI) adjunct instructors. I've done several of the MTG-branded courses and always felt that I got my money's worth.

Feel free to PM me with any specific questions.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    New member here, but I see some familiar faces: I trained with Shay in Indy in 2005, I've run into Rhino at a couple classes at Sheriff Ken's place, and I was regularly corrected by Glock 21 at a Farnam class earlier this month :)

In any event, I've done several classes with MTG and they run a good show. As noted, they host some of the "name" traveling instructors, and they do a good job of it. In my experience, facilities are fine, classes run smoothly and professionally, and communication is good.

Bob and Andy are good instructors in their own right - both are LFI (and I believe, DTI) adjunct instructors. I've done several of the MTG-branded courses and always felt that I got my money's worth.

Feel free to PM me with any specific questions.

Hi BIX. Welcome to the forum.

Top Bottom