• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've always been pleased with Midway. I've had several orders with them and never a problem. This letter makes me feel even better about supporting them.

RSW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    I sent him an email back telling him to keep doing the right things and I'll stay a customer.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    +1 for Midway!!! If its an item I need to order, I ALWAYS use midway if I can. Brownells, is my backup, and grafs after that. Although I doubt Grafs will be getting anymore of my business after this last one I made, what a joke of a company.

Off topic but what was your issue with graf? Is there a post about them. Would help to know more so Iknow what to look out for from online companies.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I have been a customer of Midway for years, and will continue to be. I have only ever had to return one item, and it was easy and painless.

Great company to do business with in my opinion.

Jbondmonroe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Columbus
    I have ordered from Midway a bunch here lately. Every time they say it will be a month, it takes about two weeks and its at my front door. I will be a customer for many years to come as long as Larry is the man in charge.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    My problem with Midway is their ridiculous shipping charges. Other than that, good selection.

I've heard this before and I guess I am not able to understand since I don't find them ridiculous at all. They are right about what you'd pay yourself if you shipped something like what you are buying to them. I suppose they could make it a bit cheaper but they don't add any ridiculous fees except if you want to order less than $30 or $40 for a dealer. Then they want $3 or $4 for a dealer extra for having to deal with a tiny order. Maybe it has to do with the size of my orders too, I don't make small orders, I buy in bulk and it is my once a month hit for all I can afford type of order. If you make small orders maybe those do get hit hard for hipping and I cannot speak to those since I don't hav e experience wit them.

Anyway. not calling you out or anything, just wondering why this comes out all the time when Midway is the subject. Ridiculous isn't a word I would use when I see my shipping price choices at the end of the ordering process. :dunno:

e-llipsis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've ordered from Midway number of times and they have consistently exceeded on the shipping times quoted. Their shipping prices are pretty average (i.e. not great, but not horrible), but for me that's a worthwhile trade-off for consistent, fast shipping.

Boring2u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    I was a first time customer to Midway last Monday and my order was delivered on Thursday. I think that's incredible given current circumstances.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Midway has always done me right on getting orders out to me in a timely fashion, and their prices average out lower than most in the industry. The only exception is with dealers that deal exclusivly in bulk ammo, and I can understand their abilities to run a little less, with less overhead. They do ding ya pretty hard for a small order, but that is easy to overcome by just waiting until I have enough things to order to make it more worthwhile. They have a wish list that is great for keeping track of those items, and adding to something when you are in a pickle and need that one item pretty quick.

BK1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    North Liberty
    I think it says a lot for the company and Larry. It also helps me to be patient while waiting. I ordered a max cartrige gage and a few other miscilaneous items several weeks ago and they've not arrived. I realize the delay is that the gage is out of stock... Nice to read that they do care about the customer.

Sloth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Got the same email. Been a happy Midway customer for years. Any problems I have had they immediately corrected.
    In spite of them now using that clown Neugent on their shows I will remain a customer even though it makes me sick to think that Midway supports him.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    GReat to hear! I'll be sure to continue to support MidwayUSA... I'm not a big spender there, but I like their stuff (and Brownell's too, for the most part)

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I have ordered from midway multiple times, never had a issue, and didn't feel as if i was gouged on shipping either. i will continue to be a customer as long as they continue with good service and prices!!

Top Bottom