• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O

ohshoot

I have a baby eagle in 40 cal and it works great, I've probably put around 5k rounds thru it now and never had a problem or complaint

Other than it sounds like a cannon :d

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My NDE in 9mm just doesn't like 124gr FMJ and Gold Dot. No other issues. Goes bang every time. Would expect nothing less from the micro. Also, MRI's Customer Service is TOP NOTCH. Any issues with ANYTHING and they will have it replaced or fixed. I had a bad Mag I bought from Cheaper than Dirt. They said to call Magnum Research first so I did. No question, round trip + shipping to, but not from, 1 week, $4.60. Those Mags are like 30 bucks too.

Also, if you have a 9mm BDE, DO NOT USE CZ MAGS OR PRO MAGS!!! THEY WILL NOT FEED!!!

zlittell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    why would you want to carry a DE around with you? even a mini... it would be wiser to aim for something with a higher mag cap. and the whole fun of a Desert Eagle is the fact that its HUGE barrel is its trademark...

-zack-

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    why would you want to carry a DE around with you? even a mini... it would be wiser to aim for something with a higher mag cap. and the whole fun of a Desert Eagle is the fact that its HUGE barrel is its trademark...

-zack-

Where in the state do you live? If you would like, I invite you to test drive my BDE. 16 shots of pure BANG! :D

Plainfield is the SW corner of Indy. I usually go shoot at Atterbury or places I'm invited to, but whereever in Central IN is fine with me!

:rockwoot:

zlittell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    i might have to take you up on that because even though i lean to the full size... i cant turn down any eagle and would love to try a new gun haha...
    -zack-

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sounds good. Just PM me for info. I plan on going to the range sometime this weekend or next. Unless you want to pay for my range time.... LOL I love my Baby and I carry it 20/7/365. Mine is Semi Compact so not QUITE full-size but close. I think you'll like it.

Come to think of it, you're the first person to take me up on my offer and the only person not to bash it first! LOL

Top Bottom