• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A5guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Steuben County
    "Hello?....Yeah, Kremlin?....Yeah....You guys aren't gonna believe this.....I mean, ...you're good sports and all, right?.....Huh....Well, ...silly us......It turns out you actually won the Cold War....Hah!....No hard feelings right?....Hello?"

mizzi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    would the term, "they can have my phone, when they pry it from my cold, dead hand." apply?

newest app idea... create an app that fries their anti-constitutional downloading machine. or i may just carry an old piece of crap phone in the vehicle the next time i travel in our sister to the north, then just tell the cop he can have it as i peel out from the traffic stop, leaving the dedicated public servant covered in dust. how you like them apples, Roscoe?

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    just another shining example of those brave boys in blue. keep sniffing those holsters kids and remember the police are your friends.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I just got to thinking about the GPS feature on many of these phones. With the right phone and the right software - it's a record of how fast you've been driving (for one thing). I drive by GPS in one of my vehicles because the speed it shows is more accurate than the van's speedo.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Buy a $20.00 prepaid phone. Never use it. Leave it in plain sight in your car. Hand it to the cops, if ask. Thank the cop for the warning and drive away while calling friends on smart phone in pocket.

quiggly

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Noblesville
    So this is my opinion only but... Michigan has just put in and are trying to enforce no texting while driving laws. Seems if you even appear to be looking down at your phone, its a 50$ ticket. They are running some campaign that talks about making sure your thumbs are on the wheel.

This sounds like a test run to see if the public lets them download their data for proof that they were looking at or texting on the phone.

I have heard that they are aggressively trying to enforce this.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Buy a $20.00 prepaid phone. Never use it. Leave it in plain sight in your car. Hand it to the cops, if ask. Thank the cop for the warning and drive away while calling friends on smart phone in pocket.

Why give him an empty phone? Why not give him a phone with something on it you might WANT him to see? A message perhaps, or a picture with a caption?

Top Bottom