• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    Are gonna put me in the poor house this summer. :rockwoot:S&W, DPMS, Remington, with more comming I'm sure. Wonder where the bottom is?

Hello, my name is ____ and I'm a gunaholic.

Last edited:

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Springfield Armory has free gear with any handgun purchase until the end of June. I believe it is 4 magazines, a holster, and a mag pouch.

I took advantage of that back in April and the box showed up last week finally. 4 mags tossed in a box, same holster and mag pouch that came with my Range Operator. So it was really just 4 free mags (still worth it) and duplicated pieces.

When I say tossed in the box, I mean it literally. Zero packaging. Nothing was damaged but it seemed off given how wonderfully the guns are packaged in their cases.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I took advantage of that back in April and the box showed up last week finally. 4 mags tossed in a box, same holster and mag pouch that came with my Range Operator. So it was really just 4 free mags (still worth it) and duplicated pieces.

When I say tossed in the box, I mean it literally. Zero packaging. Nothing was damaged but it seemed off given how wonderfully the guns are packaged in their cases.

Something about the old saying "You get what you pay for"...

dozer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Sellersburg
    Must work overtime...so many options, so little optional cash...my wife's gonna divorce me over this lol(i might be OK with it at first).

Top Bottom