• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What a lovely stack of problems. First, no registry exists to reveal (which is a good thing). Second, we don't need our government at any level, state or federal registering weapons. Third, in the event that weapons were registered, we don't need a foreign government with a track record of assisting criminals prying into our personal business and forwarding that information to criminals. Fourth, we have a serious problem by virtue of the facts that we are discussing this and the Mexicans would even consider asking--much like the Clinton 'boxers or briefs' fiasco. No one would have dared ask Reagan that question.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Yea, let's tell one of the most corrupt governments in history, infiltrated by thousands of murderous drug cartel members, who owns what guns here and where to find them. That would work out swell! It would eliminate straw buyers for sure, since they could just come and take what they wanted directly from homes.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Just one more reason to oppose universal background checks. All it would take is one administration to agree to the idea to give away all that info (like this one).

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    How about Mexico goes first. Provide the names and addresses of all police and government officials on the take to the cartels.
    I think it would be easier to make a list of the ones that aren't. Oh wait, that's probably nobody.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    How about Mexico goes first. Provide the names and addresses of all police and government officials on the take to the cartels.
    While we're at it, let's also have them first provide the names of each and every one of their citizens who crossed the border and are not living here legally. I'm sure they know who many of them are.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't get it - Mexico blames us for any guns that come from USA, but at the same time say "Hey America, keeping drugs and illegal aliens from Mexico is your problem." So, we're required to keep stuff (and people) from coming out of Mexico and keep stuff from going into Mexico. Is there anything they don't try to blame on America?

Apparently, they think that can have it both ways and the current administration isn't willing to point out the flaw in their argument.

EDIT: But, didn't they have a complete hissy fit whenever we try to erect a border fence?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just one more reason to oppose universal background checks. All it would take is one administration to agree to the idea to give away all that info (like this one).

Hey, Mexico - they all came from me. Wha'cha gonna do about it?

Hey, BATFE - I gave all my guns to Mexico.

EDIT: Wait, I'm actually watching this video - MX doesn't want to track guns found in MX, they want a list of guns owned by AZ resident and are still in AZ. Wow, the gall of this goes beyond anything I expected.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    No deal. Actually, Mexico needs to provide the names of the people who are turning our national parks into dangerous grow-ops. Don't understand why our government does nothing about armed illegals growing pot in our national parks, but obsesses over armed Americans who have never broken the law.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't get it - Mexico blames us for any guns that come from USA, but at the same time say "Hey America, keeping drugs and illegal aliens from Mexico is your problem." So, we're required to keep stuff (and people) from coming out of Mexico and keep stuff from going into Mexico. Is there anything they don't try to blame on America?

Apparently, they think that can have it both ways and the current administration isn't willing to point out the flaw in their argument.

EDIT: But, didn't they have a complete hissy fit whenever we try to erect a border fence?

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

I was down on Joint Task Force 6, where the military helps Border Patrol, in the 90s. I don't give two craps what Mexico wants. They are thiiiiiis close to being a failed state. As it stands, Mexico is a cesspit of crime, violence, and lawlessness that seeps across the border all to often.

Democrats won't fix it because of "humanitarian concerns" and if you do your racist. Or they want the Hispanic vote.

Republicans won't fix it because big business loves cheap labor, and nobody's cheaper than someone willing to live 10 to an apartment so they aren't worried about a living wage and who you don't have to withhold payroll taxes on. And now they want the Hispanic vote.

Of course our "War on Drugs" guarantees a well funded and highly motivated criminal element will remain extremely influential in the near-failed state. We won't legalize weed so we can supply the demand legally domestically, but we won't do what we need to do to shut down the narcotics trafficking out of Mexico. Perfect storm of failed policy that keeps Mexico in the hands of cartels and the US mopping up the mess.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The notion that .gov can control anything is laughable. .gov has given up on huge swaths of the USA.

Yeah, and we're supposed to cede rights to the government that can't pacify its own territory? That sounds like a great idea.

This is actually disgraceful. I don't care about the drug angle. The loss of sovereignty is simply unacceptable.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Oh, they can. They just won't. DMZ the border ala Korea, probably solved.
    A DMZ would be something. But instead we have a porous sponge instead of a wall or wire, with gangs crossing our turf with impunity.

This is truly a scandal, and the capitulation of the feds is astonishing. And they want to make us safer by banning our arms (that the cartels have, many thanks to them)?

The more I cogitate on this, this alone should be grounds for impeachment. :twocents:

And before someone tells me W started it, I don't care. It has to stop. Instead of O wasting the next 4 years on quality preschool, he needs to seal the borders. Or step aside and go hang with his golfing buddies.:ranton:

Top Bottom