• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Followup: According to IMPD logic, people running red lights have right of way and you are 100% at fault if you do not yield to people running red lights. :scratch: Guess the other guy lied and the officer just...believed him.

So, if you're out there: Merry Christmas, and I hope you enjoy the new car that my insurance is buying you to reward you for your bad driving. Next time try to hit something nice and safe, like the Crown Hill fence. :rolleyes:

(that's a joke, I see you guys out there fixing that fence at least once a week, you work very hard and I don't want more people destroying your nice fence)
    Any chance a business, or the city, might have had a camera which caught the accident? A little video evidence would help your case.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Any chance a business, or the city, might have had a camera which caught the accident? A little video evidence would help your case.
    It's all residential or closed up on that intersection, but I need to poke around more next time I'm out on a walk. One of the apartment buildings is the only one that might. Otherwise it's just my word versus a cop, and nobody cares.

Top Bottom