mercop reviews *THE ULTIMATE* tactical blade...!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Better trash your Tanto, ditch your Damascus, bin you Buck, evict your Emerson, and scrap your Spyderco because our very own mercop has found and done a review of THE MOST AWESOMEST ULTIMATE BAAAAAD AZZZZZ MAN KILLING PIECE OF BLADED TACTICAL FOLDING STEEL EEEEVVVVAAAAHHHHHHH!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Behold...The DEATH DEALER 2000!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEM0oFXtOwg"]YouTube - A covert review of the Death Dealer 2000[/ame]

...but apparently only available to only the most elite, secret :shady: and hardcore of the high speed tactical special operators.... :mallninja:

:laugh: :D :laugh:

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    ;) Ok that does it I am gonna make a Video of me and some knives. :D

Now I just gotta get me someone to tape it for me. :dunno:
    Oh yeah but this will be a top secret mission.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    "What would be the best folding knife...to go, you know, FIGHT EVIL! It's a very ominous knife." Sweet Jesus, I think my brain started bleeding about 30 seconds into it. "Sorry, I failed on that one. I'm just nervous." :D It's like a Ferris Wheel of death. :D

"If you could only imagine that this thing is stuck in my ass." He got a bit too excited about that. So much fail in one video.

Definitely made me laugh :D Nice spoof.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    "This thing is a ferris wheel of death!" and "Oh, wait, it stuck in the ground because when I threw it I had the blades going the wrong way." and "Imagine this stuck in your a&&." and "John, focus on me so they can see my emotion." :laugh:

Anyway, it looks like a great knife and if you are interested, contact BradsDarkOpsKnives@INGOSFTacticalKnives.com. Tell him that KnifeLady said, "The cow on the moon is in the envelope." :shady:

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    I orderd mine and for those who missed it if you order today $19.95 of the $1,995 goes to the "get George out of gitmo fund". Those black helicopters may have you my brother but we now know the secret.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I lost it when he started playing the Antoine Dodson song at the end....lol.

On a more serious note, I think I would easily pay $1,000 to see a death match between mercop and this samurai:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34&feature=related"]YouTube - Hanwei Practical XL Katana Unveiling HD[/ame]

Last edited:

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Glad some of you found it humorous. This thing is all over now and way too many people think it was real.- George

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I lost it when he started playing the Antoine Dodson song at the end....lol.

On a more serious note, I think I would easily pay $1,000 to see a death match between mercop and this samurai:

YouTube - Hanwei Practical XL Katana Unveiling HD

I never knew you could get such a fine Katana for $239 US. I thought a high quality Katana would cost far more than this. Boy, was I wrong.

See Ninga Aka in action in this incredible action footage. GRAPHIC WARNING: Ninja Aka takes no prisoners as all manner of flora and fawna sucumb to his awesome Katana mastery.

Watch at your own risk!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGLSQthlbH4]YouTube - Hanwei Practical XL Katana Cutting Test 1 HD[/ame]

Top Bottom