• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Hey guys. Been trying to sell this amp for a few weeks now, but not much of a market locally it seems. Just hit my 50 post mark a few days ago, so I thought I'd see if there was any interest on here.

I have a Memphis Power Reference 500.1 Car Audio Amplifier. Supposedly puts out an actual 600 watts according to the guy at the car audio store, but I've not actually tested it to know for sure. Has a few little scuffs around the mounting holes, but Sounded great last time it was hooked up. I had 2 of them running 4 12" sub woofers when I was in high school. Don't care for much hip-hop/rap as I've gotten older and decided someone else could put it to better use than it just sitting in my shop. Considering that, I'm not gonna just give it away. I believe I paid around $300 brand new, so I think my price is pretty fair.

I Would like to get $125 OBO.

I also have 4 Guitar Hero games for PS3, 2 guitars, 1 drum set, and a mic to go along. The drums and mic only work with Guitar Hero 5. The games I have are:
    Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
    Guitar Hero: World Tour
    Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
    Guitar Hero 5

There is nothing wrong with any of the games or accessories, but I didn't feel like dragging them all out just to take pics. If you must have pics I can take some and send them to you. None of the discs are scratched at all. I'm very particular about not scratching or fingerprinting discs.

I would like to get $80 OBO for the entire bundle. Would prefer to sell as a whole, but can part some for the right deal.

Trades would include .40S&W ammo, 30-30 Win. ammo, .380 ACP ammo, old surplus rifles like a Mosin or something similar. Other PS3 games, must be in perfect condition as mine are. I'm really pretty open on trades, so let me know what ya got and I will at least consider it!

If I missed any of the rules about posting please let me know and I will fix it, but I'm pretty sure I followed them all! Thanks :ingo:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom