• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I meant to mention this before in here but completely spaced it. Not sure how many here frequent Meijer but it's where I Do all of my shopping for groceries and toiletries. A while back my Dad told me about a clearance they had on med kits, so I went and bought a bunch. They had 100, 200, and 300 piece med kits on sale for between $3 and $5.85. Needless to say I bought all they had. They were mostly bandaids but had tweezers, gauze, moleskins, BZK Wipes, and plenty of other good things to kit other than the normal boo boo items.

Whenever you're there look for these kinds of deals, normally on back end caps of the aisles between the pharmacy and home and garden. You'll also find them behind the sporting goods aisle which are normally better deals, bang for the buck. I'd hate to guess at the amount of money I've saved on prepping items by looking through those two sections alone, definitely worth the trouble to seek out or ask about.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I meant to mention this before in here but completely spaced it. Not sure how many here frequent Meijer but it's where I Do all of my shopping for groceries and toiletries. A while back my Dad told me about a clearance they had on med kits, so I went and bought a bunch. They had 100, 200, and 300 piece med kits on sale for between $3 and $5.85. Needless to say I bought all they had. They were mostly bandaids but had tweezers, gauze, moleskins, BZK Wipes, and plenty of other good things to kit other than the normal boo boo items.

Whenever you're there look for these kinds of deals, normally on back end caps of the aisles between the pharmacy and home and garden. You'll also find them behind the sporting goods aisle which are normally better deals, bang for the buck. I'd hate to guess at the amount of money I've saved on prepping items by looking through those two sections alone, definitely worth the trouble to seek out or ask about.

Yep, every time I head into Meijer, I tell my wife I will meet her back in the dairy section and I take off for the other side of the store and cruse the back end caps all the way across. Found some nice deals over the years. Sometimes Meijer will have coupons for 50% off clearance items. Have not seen them in a while though.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Yep, every time I head into Meijer, I tell my wife I will meet her back in the dairy section and I take off for the other side of the store and cruse the back end caps all the way across. Found some nice deals over the years. Sometimes Meijer will have coupons for 50% off clearance items. Have not seen them in a while though.

Good heads-up! I'll keep an eye out for those now as well, that'd be a ridiculously good deal on some of those items as they've got to be losing money on some of it as is.

sixty8firebird1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    SE IN
    Meier and target both have great clearance deals. Whenever we got out shopping I always sniff out the clearance section. Heck, half of my house was redone with clearance items from Lowes when I bought it back in October.

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Meijer clearance is not to be underestimated. I picked up a sweet fluorescent trouble light for $8 a few months ago. It wasn't on the end caps either, it was in the lighting section. Got lucky walking down an aisle and spotting a red tag :)

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Meijer clearance is not to be underestimated. I picked up a sweet fluorescent trouble light for $8 a few months ago. It wasn't on the end caps either, it was in the lighting section. Got lucky walking down an aisle and spotting a red tag :)

Yes! Gotta watch for those red tags!!

Top Bottom