Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Nashville, IN
    Here's the pics from the meet!

Hope you enjoy! There are a couple pics of INGO's littlest :)
    IMG_6666.jpg

IMG_6670.jpg

IMG_6673.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

IMG_6685.jpg

IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6688.jpg

IMG_6691.jpg

IMG_6697.jpg

IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6700.jpg

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6706.jpg

IMG_6707.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Using my memory and Elizabeth's wonderful pictures, I counted 40 attendees!

:wow:

That might be a record for a restaurant eat 'n greet. :yesway:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Think next time we need to get everybody together a little bit after meet started and take a group photo....yea....group photo would be a really great idea!

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I had a great time at this meet & eat. The hospitality was AMAZING, as was the food and root beer.

What did you guys think of the pizza and calzones? I couldn't get past the pulled pork nachos to try any.
    There was pizza there??? I took one look at hammerhead's nachos, turned to the waitress and said "I'll have that!"

I agree we should do this more often. Maybe make it a quarterly event? Or make it a more frequent event, like every other month?

Oh, and pictures... I took some of those too :)

zj6zoo.jpg

^A large group of INGO'ers.

ixrwqf.jpg

^A small group of INGO'ers.

mrq005.jpg

^Almost all the INGO'ers in one shot.

10faqkw.jpg

^A modest plate of nachos, smothered in a mountain of pulled pork, and covered in corn, black beans, jalapenos, tomatoes, ranch dressing, and BBQ sauce. Easily one of the top 3 plates of nachos I've ever eaten.

23trzlx.jpg

^A picture of the brewery.

affokm.jpg

^Another picture of the brewery, which was very tiny. Tim explained how all the beers they produce are done in very small batches. He told me about how they were able to sell the beer by having a small brewer's license (not a beer and wine license, like other restaurants). Because of the rules of their specific alcohol permit each restaurant is only allowed to serve beer that was brewed in that restaurant. Which is why they didn't have their IPA on tap at the pizza kitchen :(

Thanks again to Tim, VERT, and everyone at Big Woods who worked late to give us delicious food, tasty beer, and truly amazing hospitality.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    10faqkw.jpg

^A modest plate of nachos, smothered in a mountain of pulled pork, and covered in corn, black beans, jalapenos, tomatoes, ranch dressing, and BBQ sauce. Easily one of the top 3 plates of nachos I've ever eaten.

Mrs_Frost and I were reading this thread last night in bed and we went to Starbucks for the BUYcott so we skipped our usual dinner and had cookies and (ridiculously) expensive coffee. This made us so friggin hungry but we were too tired and lazy to go fix anything. ANYway I just wanted to say that I hate you for that. :D

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Mrs_Frost and I were reading this thread last night in bed and we went to Starbucks for the BUYcott so we skipped our usual dinner and had cookies and (ridiculously) expensive coffee. This made us so friggin hungry but we were too tired and lazy to go fix anything. ANYway I just wanted to say that I hate you for that. :D

So I was reading this thread by myself this morning and I checked up on the Meet & Eat thread to see what everyone was saying about my awesome pictures. I noticed that you were complaining about my great picture of those delicious nachos and I was going to make a witty reply, but I just strung a bunch of superfluous details into a pointless and meandering story instead. :stickpoke:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    So I was reading this thread by myself this morning and I checked up on the Meet & Eat thread to see what everyone was saying about my awesome pictures. I noticed that you were complaining about my great picture of those delicious nachos and I was going to make a witty reply, but I just strung a bunch of superfluous details into a pointless and meandering story instead. :stickpoke:

:laugh:

You should come down to the Evansville meet! Pancake breakfast and an IDPA shoot!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom