• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PsYcHo SqUiRrEl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Greenetucky
    As far as a "big box" store goes, they are pretty fair on their prices. I just purchased one of the DPMS Sportical .223/5.56 from them for $639+tax. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet as I'm waiting on some sights from Cheaper Than Dirt...

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I went there yesterday early afternoon to spend $$'s celebrating the Victory of the Messiah. Andrew was not working and the kid behind the counter was not concerned about selling firearms because he was too busy playing with the bows. Needless to say, I left w/o purchasing anything. I should have asked when Andrew was working next because I have too long a drive for impulse buying w/o a litle customer service :rolleyes:

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    yeah, my buddy and I refer to that guy as "bow guy" I've never walked in there with him there when he WASN'T playing with bows. I just turn around when I see him. I suppose I should tell the manager, but I'm usually just in there to browse anyway.

Andrew and Jeff are the only two worth a darn.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    I've bought two guns from MC Sports and have been very happy with my purchases and customer service. They were the first guns I have ever bought. Andrew is outstanding! I haven't had trouble with the other employees, though they haven't been as helpful as Andrew. Prices on the guns were outstanding, even compared to online places. Can't say enough good things about them.

Stevenlong8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Monroe Co.
    yup.

yeah, my buddy and I refer to that guy as "bow guy" I've never walked in there with him there when he WASN'T playing with bows. I just turn around when I see him. I suppose I should tell the manager, but I'm usually just in there to browse anyway.

Andrew and Jeff are the only two worth a darn.
    I frequent andy for enlightenment as well, but bow guy, i dont deal w/ him either.

typhoon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    bloomington mcsports

good selection. andrew use to own a gun shop back in the day! thats why i do most of my bussiness there, he is real good and honest!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Another +1 for MCSports and Andrew. They have DPMS Sportical ARs for $640.

They also have PMC .223 for $7/box.

They still have the .223 PMC brass for $6.99 and 7.62 Wolf for $4.99/box of 20. I grab a few boxes every week or so as that price is hard to beat with shipping costs.

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    Four years ago I bought an LC Smith 20ga SXS in the parking lot of MC Sports for $200.00. The previous owner tried to sell it to the guy behind the counter for the same price. ($200) It turned out to be a $2200.00 value. I think I still owe the counter guy lunch or something. God Bless MC Sports!

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Andrew is the man! He's been very halpful, and he's just fun to talk with. MC also has decent prices on reloading powder and primers, and some of the staff reloads. As a matter of fact, if they didn;t carry powder, I'd have to mail order the stuff. Ther are real good about ordering stuff, going the extra distance so rare today...

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I don't like jeff he's just too much of a smarta$$ and condescending for me, but I do like eric he's extremely nice and helpful.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    I spoke with Eric last time I was there and he was nice and helpful. Knew what he was doing and talking about as well.

deadsquirrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Carmel
    hey all i'm new here and i currently am an IU student. where is the closest and or best shooting range for pistols around bloomington? i cant find any info anywhere

thanks!

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    MC Sports-Bloomington

+1 here too. Just bought a new Bersa Thunder 9 there last week. Good prices and friendly salespeople too. Nice selection of handguns and long guns-definitely worth the trip:twocents:

Top Bottom