• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I ran across this and thought it might be something that someone has been looking for. I have no connection with the seller whatsoever. I just happened to see it so buyer beware. From what I can see it appears to be a good deal, just doesn't fit what I was looking for personally.

Gun/Document Safe

I looked around a bit and it appears to be the same or very similar to this one.

Sentry FireGuard 2557CN Fire & Impact Resistant Data & Media File Safe

Might require a little work to make it look good and maybe modify the shelving a bit but it definitely has potential. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I ran across this and thought it might be something that someone has been looking for. I have no connection with the seller whatsoever. I just happened to see it so buyer beware. From what I can see it appears to be a good deal, just doesn't fit what I was looking for personally.

Gun/Document Safe

O.K. I used to build these. I worked at Schwab for a short time, and I own one of these safes.
    It weighs roughly 1800lbs.
    It is a nice safe, just not the prettiest.
    It will hold about 24 long guns and is tall enough inside for a 91/30 with room above for a shelf.

BTW-You can lighten the load by a bunch if you remove the door before moving the box. When fully open, the door will simply lift straight up off the hinges. Lining the hinges back up to re-install is a pain, but do-able.
    Don't try to remove the door by yourself!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom