• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ripsaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    I really would like to find a used maverick 88 dual slide arm reciever,
    i got a pile of parts sitting on my table just waiting to be put back together.:rockwoot:

woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    That is a good question,maybe the moderators can explain- My rep points are nothing,but then, I'm a jerk. But,how does everybody seem to know that?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Ive read that FAQ three times (within a couple years) and still don't understand how this guy with so little posts has so much rep.

It just depends who gave him the rep.If it's a member with many rep points and a large number of posts he will give lots of rep at once.
    You can get mutliple badges by just getting rep by one member and not get a single one even if you are reped by 10 members (with low posts count and rep).

:dunno:

I know I can give about 3 badges if I rep someone with no rep at all.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    For example... I have almost 2.1MILLION rep points.. When I rep someone I give a silver, a brown and some bars. rep badges. I just repped the OP and he went from 4 brown and some lines to a silver, three brown and some bars.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    For example... I have almost 2.1MILLION rep points.. When I rep someone I give a silver, a brown and some bars. rep badges. I just repped the OP and he went from 4 brown and some lines to a silver, three brown and some bars.

Oooo high stakes rep tables! We should all rep ripsaw for his high quality posts.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Do you honestly think ANYONE takes the rep system seriously? There is an entire "pyramid" thread to go get rep if you want it. Seems like cheating to me.

Abuse of the rep system I say. I call for a vote for rules to regulate this illegal rep market!

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    My original point was that this ripsaw had not visited any of these rep threads or anything and looks like hes just trying to up his post count (before the mods deleted most of them).

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I love how people keep repping him now just to see how much rep power they have.

FYI, I currently only give out 1 red badge and full little hash marks... :D

Top Bottom