• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I had read the rumors of the expansion but was not aware of the scale. Massive increases in employees, square footage, new machines, unlimited overtime for machinists, manufacturing increase of 125%. WC eating 2 TONS of aluminum block per week just for AR-15 production, a younger senior process engineer, and robotic manufacturing on the way.

Simply a heroic story of a self-made man. I am impressed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dont do that. Pick a better word that doesnt look like "explosion" next time. :):

With all the death and destruction lately (tower collapse in FL, The YUUUUGE industrial fire in WI, etc) my brain read "Massive explosion at..."

But good for them anyway.

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    Dont do that. Pick a better word that doesnt look like "explosion" next time. :):

With all the death and destruction lately (tower collapse in FL, The YUUUUGE industrial fire in WI, etc) my brain read "Massive explosion at..."

That's what I read, too

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Impressive, just wonder if the cost will come down over time ?
    Understand they need to recoup the cost of the expansion as of now but with the increase of product they should be able to sell them cheaper over time.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Impressive, just wonder if the cost will come down over time ?
    Understand they need to recoup the cost of the expansion as of now but with the increase of product they should be able to sell them cheaper over time.
    WC? Lower prices?

:lmfao:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I wonder if they are going for a Government contract? How many countries worldwide us the M4 Carbine or something similar?
    Government contract? Um, no. If Bill Wilson is anything, he is NOT ZiL. Colt gets the overseas gravy. Wilson has no generals at the Pentagon.

Many nations use the M4 or something similar. Best known include (off top of my head): Canada, UK, Afghanistan, Argentina, RPI, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, inter alia.

Older reference but still helpful:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

You guys need to stop projecting. Take a break from the media or something. Oh, wait, sorry, cameramonkey, lol.:D

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You weren't the only one...

Top Bottom