Mass shooting in California Thursday April 1, 2021 (NOT A JOKE)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I logged onto INGO to try and find details of the LATEST mass shooting which occurred in California. The news showed a big white looking guy, but his name makes me think the main stream media won’t be able to blame “white privilege” or a “white supremacist/racist”

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

I hate this site for their ghoulish fixation on these people, but they usually have pretty detailed info.

Piece of **** killed a 9-year-old boy. Preliminary reporting is that he was after these people in particular for some business or personal reason. Cops put rounds in him, apparently pretty quick, and then dragged him to the hospital.

No word on whether his handgun was on the approved safe California roster. :rolleyes:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I hate this site for their ghoulish fixation on these people, but they usually have pretty detailed info.

Piece of **** killed a 9-year-old boy. Preliminary reporting is that he was after these people in particular for some business or personal reason. Cops put rounds in him, apparently pretty quick, and then dragged him to the hospital.

No word on whether his handgun was on the approved safe California roster. :rolleyes:
    Yeah, latest I heard was that all involved knew one another. So not some crazed lunatic just shooting random people. Man...

iu

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    When I saw this earlier today it wasn't even one of the leading stories on Yahoo. I knew right away it was the wrong narrative.

Now it's literally vanished.

Can someone move Chicago to Orange, CA so we can finally end the gun crime up there?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    If we must keep posting these things adding to search engine hits propelling their name into the lime light can please at least make it a forum rule to put the date in the subject?

"Piece of **** shoots people in some state april 1 2021"

I hate the feeling of looking at new posts and see a shooting that happened a week ago bc I always think its yet another shooting and my heart sinks until I realize it's old news

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    If we must keep posting these things adding to search engine hits propelling their name into the lime light can please at least make it a forum rule to put the date in the subject?

I hate the feeling of looking at new posts and see a shooting that happened a week ago bc I always think its yet another shooting and my heart sinks until I realize it's old news
    It happened today, not a week ago, but I edited the title just for you (I think your suggestion is actually a good idea)

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    It happened today, not a week ago, but I edited the title just for you (I think your suggestion is actually a good idea)
    Thank you. My frustration with the lack of dates has bothered me for years. Bit I expect the coming years to be 'busy' so I finally started whining.

Again thank you for humoring me.
    Let's hope it catches on.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Yeah, it must not fit the narrative because I hadn’t even heard about it and usually I’m one of the ones dropping new intel on INGO about this stuff. (Between working late shift and my intel intake, and my desire to be first to the board, LOL.)

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

I really don't think INGO is playing any considerable role in promoting mass shooters.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I really don't think INGO is playing any considerable role in promoting mass shooters.

Those are two separate thoughts.

1 - IF we're going to keep doing this and putting ourselves into the algo...
    2 - can we please bend to FMJ's whining? :stickpoke:

:)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    California gun laws. How did this guy slip through?

1. Universal background checks;
    2. A ban on so-called assault weapons;
    3. A 10-day waiting period on gun purchases;
    4. An Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO), or red flag, law;
    5. A limit on the number of guns a law-abiding citizen can purchase in a given month; and
    6. Limits on the sale of ammunition.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    California gun laws. How did this guy slip through?

1. Universal background checks;
    2. A ban on so-called assault weapons;
    3. A 10-day waiting period on gun purchases;
    4. An Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO), or red flag, law;
    5. A limit on the number of guns a law-abiding citizen can purchase in a given month; and
    6. Limits on the sale of ammunition.

Gun Show, tHe InTeRnEt, or Indiana.

Works for Chicago.

Top Bottom