• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    A couple of things struck me about this thread.

First, almost half (47.83% at this time) of the marriages on here report 'Lots of sex with marriage', yet, most of the posts are about not having much sex. It seems that the most verbal aren't getting as much sex. This is understandable, complaining does seem to help in a bad situation. :D But, it does dispel the myth that sex slows down after a long time being married.

The other thing I noticed is that every person who posted that they waited until marriage to have sex voted for 'lots of sex'. That includes me. We have been married for 27 years and still have lots of sex. Obviously, waiting doesn't work every single time, but I think you can infer that from this that the odds are improved by waiting.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    A couple of things struck me about this thread.

First, almost half (47.83% at this time) of the marriages on here report 'Lots of sex with marriage', yet, most of the posts are about not having much sex. It seems that the most verbal aren't getting as much sex. This is understandable, complaining does seem to help in a bad situation. :D But, it does dispel the myth that sex slows down after a long time being married.

The other thing I noticed is that every person who posted that they waited until marriage to have sex voted for 'lots of sex'. That includes me. We have been married for 27 years and still have lots of sex. Obviously, waiting doesn't work every single time, but I think you can infer that from this that the odds are improved by waiting.
    I probly had more sex before I was 21 than people will who waited for after marriage. :): just saying. i havent been sexualy deprived if you add up my whole life :D
    and im not ashamed of it, because i didnt catch anything, and Both people were always willing. sometimes thrice people, but thats another thread ;)

plus, I think this poll is flawed. some of you who are voting lots of sex with marriage are probly getting laid once every 2 weeks and you think thats a lot. 2 times a day is just mediocre for me in my mind :) I just REALLY dont believe that manny of you married people are getting sexed so much ...... by your spouses at least, lol

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'm with Ranger on this one. Once every 8 hours is the goal. Twice a day is servicable.

Anything less than that is a disappointment.

Kids had a lot more to do with a sexless marriage than marriage had to do with it. When the wife has zero libido because of a hormone inbalance, there's not much you can do with that.

Prior to kids it slowed down because of her job. She was coming home tired, and then needed to get up early, so that pretty much so eliminated the sexors. When she was working the 9-5, I'd get the ambush sex attack when I got home. When she was working the 7 - 6 I'd get the "why isn't dinner done yet, why is this house a mess, etc" That sucked.

The other thing that slowed down the sex was hygeine... If she just got out of the shower, she didn't want to have sex. If she hadn't had a shower that day she didn't want to have sex. So finding the opportune time between showers where she wasn't too tired was kind of challenging.

The back to back sex completely stopped, as it was seen as entirely unreasonable. The oral sex stopped as well.

I've also found out that the worst thing you can say is "I liked it when you used to _______." Apparently that's the same thing as saying "you really suck at the sex now."

Also, don't let her catch you pick up the slack yourself, as that is also interpreted as "you're not good enough to satisfy me." OR "I'd rather have sex with myself than you because you're gross."

However, if she services herself, that's because I just wasn't available and I should try harder to catch her when she's in the mood. It's my fault and I should be ok with that.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I'm with Ranger on this one. Once every 8 hours is the goal. Twice a day is servicable.

Anything less than that is a disappointment.

Kids had a lot more to do with a sexless marriage than marriage had to do with it. When the wife has zero libido because of a hormone inbalance, there's not much you can do with that.

Prior to kids it slowed down because of her job. She was coming home tired, and then needed to get up early, so that pretty much so eliminated the sexors. When she was working the 9-5, I'd get the ambush sex attack when I got home. When she was working the 7 - 6 I'd get the "why isn't dinner done yet, why is this house a mess, etc" That sucked.

The other thing that slowed down the sex was hygeine... If she just got out of the shower, she didn't want to have sex. If she hadn't had a shower that day she didn't want to have sex. So finding the opportune time between showers where she wasn't too tired was kind of challenging.

The back to back sex completely stopped, as it was seen as entirely unreasonable. The oral sex stopped as well.

I've also found out that the worst thing you can say is "I liked it when you used to _______." Apparently that's the same thing as saying "you really suck at the sex now."

Also, don't let her catch you pick up the slack yourself, as that is also interpreted as "you're not good enough to satisfy me." OR "I'd rather have sex with myself than you because you're gross."

However, if she services herself, that's because I just wasn't available and I should try harder to catch her when she's in the mood. It's my fault and I should be ok with that.

In my marriage, it was HIS job and HIS libido that took a hit...just saying:dunno:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    IDK either :dunno:....too tired or his back hurt or whatever.....kinda makes ya doubt yourself ya know..for a guy to be "too tired" for sex?

I've never doubted myself. I know I'm a sexy beast. If someone doesn't want to get a piece of this action, then they're the one with the problem. :naughty:

Top Bottom