rkpudc.jpg

remember it’s all about the childern.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You see something wrong with that warning? I don't. But, it probably is unnecessary as the people who carelessly manage their firearms inventory probably can't read the warning label in the first place.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Childern is what you get when you marry your sister in a trailer park wedding. You should know that.

It's like Ebonics. But for hillbillies. Kinda like this guy:

nkHucrI.jpg

Sorry you don't care for education. But you'll be glad to know it shows.

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I ordered a Mossberg ball-cap from their website a month or so ago because it was on sale.
    When it showed up I understood why it was on clearance.
    The logo was up-side-down! I emailed them and told them about it. They sent me another one very quickly, but I still have the one with the up-side-down logo.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    You see something wrong with that warning? I don't. But, it probably is unnecessary as the people who carelessly manage their firearms inventory probably can't read the warning label in the first place.

sign.jpg

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I was a very good client of Mike who owned Crackshot guns in Anderson. He called me when ever he got a Marlin Lever action Rifle he thought I would be interested in. After Cerberus bought Marlin he ordered some Marlins for the shop. He noticed the box printing on three of the six he got in. He called me and I bought the best looking of the 30-30’s. I kept the box and sold the rifle.
    Seems that Cerberus was not all that interested in what a box said or what the parts that were in inventory looked like. It was like “young Frankenstein” where He brings the Doctor the “Abby normal brain”.

I see the remington employee who found the storage area marked seconds. That employee must have thought look at how quick this room is.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Childern is what you get when you marry your sister in a trailer park wedding. You should know that.....

Hummm, maybe I should know that but how did you know I own a "trailer park"? We prefer the term "manufactured housing".:thumbsup:

Top Bottom