• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    I'd recommend CCB security over the jail, but you'll make more at the jail.QUOTE]

Do you get the option to go where you want if you are hired. I was under the impression that you have to go to the jail first for a year. Also is CCB County building security?

The hiring process isn't very difficult, so you should be fine as far as that goes. You do make slightly more money at the jail for some reason, but working at the ccb is less stressful, and you do get to actually deal with some decent human beings.

You will not get any kind of choice where you are going (again unless you know someone). After 6 months or a year they will have position bids, and you may bid on open positions.

Like I said before it can be a fun and interesting job, just do not go into it or be brainwashed into thinking you are going to be part of the "new mcso road division".

They also do a great job bashing IMPD in the academy. Do not buy into that hype either. The vast majority of them are good people and are glad to help you out if you need it.

Good luck to you.

Top Bottom