Marine Corps backpack group buy opportunity.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I'm still in for at least 1 back pack if the price is $"X" or less.

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    I think were all on the fed list...

Thanks SDH for ramrodding this. +1 rep inbound.

If I can help with the sorting or transportation from Indy to Muncie please PM me. Thanks, Pete

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Looks like I may be bumping mine up to 3 - 5 depending on what is available. I may also be available to drive a few down to the S. Indiana (New Albany to Corydon) area if necessary. I travel to and from Indy regularly.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Just a clarification, are these gonna be complete pack? By that I mean are we getting the main "rucksack" and the assault pack together or will it be just the main pack or just the assault pack? Been trying to get a little research concerning this equipment since I was Army and not Marines. If it is the complete system for the price listed, that is one hell of a deal!!!!!

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    marine corps backpack

so i want one i saw this when i logged on...actually i want two. what to i have to do to get one?

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    I'm in for $65 worth if there are any left unspoken for. Hopefully that is 3 packs but I'm still in if its 2 or even just 1.

Thanks to all arranging this.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Keep me posted on the progress of this deal. And if it helps, I am located just east of Indpls and would be glad to assist in the transport and distribution of the packs. Just let me know.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Ill take 100 of them if there $10 for the complete pack

If you are wanting 100 of these, I'd suggest bidding on lots from the government liquidation website. I believe that your request of 100 is a little outside of the scope of this group buy. I doubt if the availability will be large enough to allow your request.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Just a clarification, are these gonna be complete pack? By that I mean are we getting the main "rucksack" and the assault pack together or will it be just the main pack or just the assault pack? Been trying to get a little research concerning this equipment since I was Army and not Marines. If it is the complete system for the price listed, that is one hell of a deal!!!!!

Just the main pack with the lid and belt (lid and belt assume future winning bids).

Even "incomplete" (no assault pack), I still consider it to be one helluva deal, ans will consider myself fortunate to get one or two.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    If you are wanting 100 of these, I'd suggest bidding on lots from the government liquidation website. I believe that your request of 100 is a little outside of the scope of this group buy. I doubt if the availability will be large enough to allow your request.

Bruenor, you're being far more polite to the noob than I was thinkin' he deserved...

:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom