• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I have to agree it didn't really blow my skirt up. 2 or a generous 2 1/2 out of 5 stars.

MUCH better than Stuperman Returns. Kevin Spacey was the best part of that show.

I am curious about the next installment with [STRIKE]Batman[/STRIKE]
    2013-09-15-batfleck-530x397.jpg

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have to agree it didn't really blow my skirt up. 2 or a generous 2 1/2 out of 5 stars.

MUCH better than Stuperman Returns. Kevin Spacey was the best part of that show.

I am curious about the next installment with [STRIKE]Batman[/STRIKE]
    2013-09-15-batfleck-530x397.jpg

Wait. You wear a skirt? I knew it!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Now that's like saying Barack Obama is better than any other president. Lots of people might agree with you, but it's just not true. :D

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I thought it sucked. It was one of the few movies that I contemplated just leaving in the middle of so I didn't have to waste anymore time watching pure crap.

The fact that anyone could have actually liked it completely boggles my mind.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, yeah it sucked. I'd say 2/5. If I'd have seen it for free I might go 3/5. But noooooo. Everyone wanted to go later, after matinee. And they just had to se it in 3D (which was worthless, btw). So that crappy film cost me > $100 after tickets and popcorn. And the popcorn was too salty and cold. And the theatre was cold. And I had to pee but didn't want to miss any of the suck because I paid so much. So ya. It sucked.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    The story was boring, but the fights were the worst part. Seeing two or three superpowered people basically play human pingpong without suffering damage as they smash through buildings completely removed all the tension.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I liked it, quite a bit.

Michael Shannon was fantastic as Zod, but the battle scenes were almost comedic in their destruction and drug on 15-20min too long.

Plus Amy Adams, and a couple easter eggs touching on Wayne Enterprises and Lexcorp.

The absolute best battle scene to date in any movie is the final battle in the "Avengers"

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I feel like it is the beginning of a much bigger story. They likely want to go after the Marvel success and place the movies in one large world/universe instead of siloing each movie. The comic worlds of DC and Marvel are so massive it's very difficult to capture all the aspects in one movie. This appeared to be the start, lets see where they go from here. It might be surprising. I liked it for various reasons but I'm more interested to see where they take things from here.

Last edited:

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    This is the best superman of all superman movies. If you're a fan of superman in comics, this movie was inspired straight from the comics.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    So, DISH has an HBO preview this weekend. I'm watching "Man of Steel" for the first time.

Is it just me, or does this movie suck? I mean, it doesn't suck as much as "Superman Returns," but it still sucks.

How can "they" take such a great set of characters, a great story, and make such . . . crap?

Disgusted rhino out!

Hollywood proves each week they are very capable of producing crap.
    I agree, it sucks. Especially the way overboard 20 minute final battle.

Top Bottom