• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rev500ss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Royal Center
    I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not, sorry if it has. I seen this tonight and thought I'd share it with the rest of INGO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkfLJGCg_fQ]YouTube - Wife Calls Cops On Man Preparing For Martial Law In Massachusetts[/ame]

and here's another view of it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWoLhWsSzCg[/ame]

Last edited:

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Did you catch the guy saying that they're safer because "these type of weapons" are now off the street. Not this guy is off the street.

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    I'm not quite certain what law that guy was breaking. 20 guns is reallo not that many.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    i have a problem thinking that its illegal to own that stuff, not saying that the guy doesnt sound a little nuts but whats wrong with only multiple rifles and tons of ammo and the rest of that stuff, i guess maybe the gernades maybe, not sure on those rules but still disturbing

SedahDrol

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Hmm the news said "nothing in the law allows stockpiling to his point". Never knew you needed a law to allow you to do something that isn't illegal. Of course whatever state this happened in it might be illegal to have more than X amount of rifles, afterall that is what he had.

I'm guessing they'll get him for the destructive devices (explosive hand grenades), armor piercing rounds and the shooting range.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Apparently, in Massachusetts, everything is illegal unless explicitly permitted. "Birthplace of Liberty," indeed!

Trpanther

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So What laws were broken in reference to the firearms and supplies? He looked to be well prepared. I do not know of any laws saying a person can not own over a certain amount of rifles, ammo, or supplies.

Anyone here know of any laws on the amount of supplies one person can have?

His wife will be sorry if the end comes now, looks like he had her covered as well, bullet proof vest and a helmet for her.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Man, I would love all of the LEO's AND reporters in those clips come to my modest compound, just my 9 yr old daughters "arsenal" would make them :poop:, not to mention what the rest of us have! They would be screaming to give me the chair!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    i guess maybe the gernades maybe, not sure on those rules but still disturbing

Hmm the news said "nothing in the law allows stockpiling to his point". Never knew you needed a law to allow you to do something that isn't illegal. Of course whatever state this happened in it might be illegal to have more than X amount of rifles, afterall that is what he had.

I'm guessing they'll get him for the destructive devices (explosive hand grenades), armor piercing rounds and the shooting range.

The grenades weren't explosive, they were teargas and pepper. ETA I found one news report that called them explosive pepper ball grenades. I remember from the original article. He was also charged with possession of illegal police batons.:n00b:

Police say man with weapons cache was preparing for 'Armageddon' - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

And as for the armor piercing rounds, they pictured rifle rounds, which are not unlawful. If they were most rifle hunting rounds would be banned.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It was not about the number of guns or ammo he had. The police charged him for...
    Gregory D. Girard, 45, was arrested Tuesday night for allegedly storing several tear gas grenades and explosive pepper ball projectiles. He was also charged with the illegal possession of four police batons.

The news media is just reporting all the # of guns and twisting the issue to show "guns, guns, guns...".

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    dare I say that bioootch turned in her own husband? man shows the psyco babble crowd really do have no loyalty even to their own spouse. dude had some nice toys and ok his"indoor range" was alittle shady :) but still all I can say is wow. Tell no one your secrets and if you have a crazy lib wife divorce her before she can compromise your opec :)

Top Bottom