• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Man I remember Scottsdale Mall before they turned it into that strip mall. I always loved going up the glass elevator. I preferred going to that over UP mall, however I was only around seven years old when they tore it down.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Man I remember Scottsdale Mall before they turned it into that strip mall. I always loved going up the glass elevator. I preferred going to that over UP mall, however I was only around seven years old when they tore it down.
    It was already on life support when we moved up to this area. Like the Pierre Moran Mall in Elkhart. The only thing it had going for it, was the Sears was still in there.

Lpherr

Occupied
    It was already on life support when we moved up to this area. Like the Pierre Moran Mall in Elkhart. The only thing it had going for it, was the Sears was still in there.
    The best part of Pierre Moran, was Alley Oops.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I remember that place from the 80s. I always thought it was a boring place to go...about like the so called mall that was in laport that Prancer movie was film at.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I remember that place from the 80s. I always thought it was a boring place to go...about like the so called mall that was in laport that Prancer movie was film at.
    Eh, I was very young so I was probably looking at things a little different.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I bought my wife's engagement ring at Zales in Scottsdale mall. Growing up in Plymouth, it was the closest mall to me and the one we went to most back in the early 90's. That place died long before it was tore down. When they put Hacienda in there, it picked up a little, but not enough to save the place.

Top Bottom