• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I haven’t been to the UP Mall in awhile, but I admit that I always enjoy going. I hang at the Barnes &Noble, cruise the Apple Store. there are often lots of pretty young Notre dame coeds. I still miss Sears.
    When I take my wife and daughter to the UP mall, most of my time is spent at B&N and Chick filet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We're talking about malls. Where did post offices come into play?
    Well ****. Old eyes I guess. I could have sworn I saw an 'i' next to the l. Oh well. I guess my scenario is closer to reality than I thought. :laugh6:

Why would anyone give a **** about a mall cop? They'll probably just ask you to go put it in your car if anything.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    1713269071443.png

C'mon greg. Turn that frown upside-down. This is an occasion to laugh at.

Okay. How's this?

I haven't been inside a mall in years. I never have any business there that causes me to go. Better?

Can we get a smile? :stickpoke:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I do miss MCL though.
    Amen brother. When I was at IU-B, the wife would come down to visit and take me to lunch there.
    The MCL in the ELkhart Concord Mall was what really packed that place every Sunday for the after church crowd. Eat there, visit Waldenbooks, walk a couple of laps. Good times.

Last edited:

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I haven’t been to the UP Mall in awhile, but I admit that I always enjoy going. I hang at the Barnes &Noble, cruise the Apple Store. there are often lots of pretty young Notre dame coeds. I still miss Sears.
    Me 2, was so disappointed when my oldest told me sears wasn't there anymore and last year, the small sears here in knox closed too. Trying to change out broken sockets at Lowe's is a nightmare.
    We're talking about malls. Where did post offices come into play?
    Good start to the morning with some comedy::::)

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Back in the day (25+ years ago) the GF and I would head to Greenwood Park mall after church nearly every Sunday and eat at the food court. Afterwards, we'd work off our meal by walking the entire mall, doing mostly window shopping.

Her favorite place was the Disney store, so we always went in there, mine was Wilson's Leather (loved the smell of that place), and we both had to stop in Sears on our way back out to the parking lot.

I really miss those days (for more than a few reasons)...

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    UP was my main teenaged hangout. Got my jeans at County Seat, my tennis racket at Browns Sporting Goods, music at Camelot and played video games at Aladdin's Castle. Standard date night involved some mall, then over to Main Street to U.S.A and/or Putt Putt. Goshen and Lincolnway cruising was dying out, but not quite dead by the time I could drive. The 80s were a good time to be a teen in Michiana.

Top Bottom