• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This is yet another movie that is on my agenda. I like it when there are actually ones out that I want to see. There has been a few for the past couple of months. We just saw bedtime stories and I really liked it. I like kid movies. The next one is Tales of Despareaux for us to see. I took my 9 year old to see Marley and Me. That was a good movie. When I say good movie, I mean entertaining.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It looks like a thoroughly stupid and moronic movie. That said, it doesn't mean it won't be funny. I like to unhook my brain once in awhile and just be entertained.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Kevin James the comic? I know there's a radio talk host by the same name, he's a bit out there.

Uh, who were we talking about in this thread?

J/K, yeah I'm talking about the comic. I heard he's a big jerk to his fans and such...I hope it's not true.

King of Queens is the only comedy that I can think of that I enjoy that has canned laughter...God I hate canned laughter. IMO it's a slap in the face. It makes me think the director is thinking "hey the idiots that are watching this show are too stupid to laugh at this joke, so I'll give them a cue.":rolleyes:

Did I mention I hate canned laughter?:):

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    King of Queens is the only comedy that I can think of that I enjoy that has canned laughter...God I hate canned laughter. IMO it's a slap in the face. It makes me think the director is thinking "hey the idiots that are watching this show are too stupid to laugh at this joke, so I'll give them a cue.":rolleyes:

Why do you think Sports Night and Arrested Development failed, even though they were both brilliant? No laugh track, so the ham and eggers didn't know what was funny.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Why do you think Sports Night and Arrested Development failed, even though they were both brilliant? No laugh track, so the ham and eggers didn't know what was funny.

It's quite sad and pathetic when you think about it.

Though I've never seen Sports Night, Arrested Development is most definitely worthy of a 'brilliant" title.

Arrested Development gets canceled during the second season, yet Family Guy is 6 or 7 seasons deep and still going strong.:rolleyes:

(Flame on Family Guy fans.:D)

Top Bottom