• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not sure I would want to go to the 500 race this year. I’ve been to about 30 over the years.
    Not saying that we shouldn't be aware of our surroundings and take as many precautions as is possible, but terrorists aren't just "terrorizing" by killing people. They're also doing it by making people too scared to do the things they enjoy. Just sayin'...

Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    Since "Right Wing Extremists" are the greatest danger to the United States, any attacks will likely be by "MAGA Republicans." If the attackers are not "White Supremacists," the attacks will be blamed on "understandable reactions" by minorities to the hate-filled, racist policies of Donald Trump and the Republicans.

Add purple if you think it's necessary; this is the expected reaction of the Biden administration.
    Yep. It won't matter who does it. The MSM and the Blight House will give it the old J6 twist.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's kind of funny to me that it appears to be viewed as a conspiracy theory to allege 2 countries that are at war with each other might be behind the attack.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Not saying that we shouldn't be aware of our surroundings and take as many precautions as is possible, but terrorists aren't just "terrorizing" by killing people. They're also doing it by making people too scared to do the things they enjoy. Just sayin'...
    For me and others here apparently it’s working.

I wouldn’t have thought much about it a few years ago, but with the current inept hostile to americans administration in charge and the open border now….

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Going to a PBR event, the Ty Murray Invitational in Albuquerque in a few hours. Not going to try and carry. Hope all goes well…….

Pretty close to Moscow I’d say.
    Unleash the Beast.

I don’t think you’ll get shot up with a bunch of bull riders hanging around. Can’t you carry there?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    What I keep coming back to whenever a terrorist attack happens, is who is funding this stuff? ISIS and their ilk go through a lot of money. Where does it come from? Much, I suspect, comes from our ME “allies” in the gulf. There is an endless supply of lower level scum who will carry out these things, but only so much money to fund it. It is about time we started showing what happens to those who fund and support it. I don’t care who it is, if they fund and support it, it should become a teaching moment. We never even have to put a single boot on the ground for most of it.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    What I keep coming back to whenever a terrorist attack happens, is who is funding this stuff? ISIS and their ilk go through a lot of money. Where does it come from? Much, I suspect, comes from our ME “allies” in the gulf. There is an endless supply of lower level scum who will carry out these things, but only so much money to fund it. It is about time we started showing what happens to those who fund and support it. I don’t care who it is, if they fund and support it, it should become a teaching moment. We never even have to put a single boot on the ground for most of it.
    The Saudis.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Unleash the Beast.

I don’t think you’ll get shot up with a bunch of bull riders hanging around. Can’t you carry there?
    No weapons allowed. Had to empty your pockets, walk thru a metal detector and got wanded for my big Rodeo Champion buckle.

I made that last part up but I did see a guy getting wanded and they had them at the table.

Those Bull riders are all about 5’5” and 140 pounds or so. Don’t know if I’d count in them saving me. Brave or stupid or maybe some combination.

Home safely. Had fun. Music and announcer WAY TOO LOUD to the point of almost painful, and I’m hard of hearing.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Mij

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The Saudis.
    I thought they got in bed with the Russians.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The Saudi family is covered by a pretty big tent, all the relations don't see the world the same way. You also have other rich players in that area like the Hamas guys in Quatar.

I suspect discreet calls to leadership from big investment banking firms keep most of the rich middle eastern players insulated from repercussions.

Top Bottom