• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Rig a trip wire to dump cat urine on them, and I mean really rich flavorful cat urine

I like the cut of your jib..........:D

Had packages being taken from our place as UPS was not putting them where we directed. Rental house 2 doors south was suspect in my mind. Lady across the street is home most of the time and was willing to set up a sting. Package was delivered. Douche bag took package. She took several pics with my digital camera and I presented the pics to said douche bags parents. Douche bags parents were also douche bags and the police were called. Pics presented, no charges filled, douche bags moved soon after.
    Pics and confrontation.

Lots of luck. LEO is near powerless unless he sees the act or the property is in plain view.

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    The only issue I have with all the camera type suggestions is that I don't know that it is someone in my apartment complex. I have an idea on who it would be, but I haven't caught them yet. So, I fake mail something and it's someone I've never seen before then what? They run off with a bunch of clothes I was gonna donate to Goodwill and I'm nowhere better than I was before?

I like the urine ideas, though. That's definitely funny. And I wondered about the bank packets.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I saw this in action once. You need to buy an anvil, some bird seed, and a piece of rope.

Pour out a pile of free bird seed on a plate, hang the anvil above the free birdseed so the rope suspending it is held in place by the weight of the birdseed. When the roadrunner, er I mean perp, comes to get the birdseed, the anvil will drop on his head.

If you don't have an anvil, you can substitute a piano or a big gun safe.

Top Bottom