• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Looking on facebook, I saw that there were a couple of pages of states trying to get Magpul there. Like a "Magpul to Texas" page.

Does anyone here know how to and be willing to set up a Magpul please come to Indiana page?

If you saw that thread with the mil-tac poll, IN is leading Texas by 3 times the number of votes.

Can someone get it up and running? I know very little about facebook.

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Sweet! Thanks.

Ok, guys post up fotos, whatever. It probably is a done deal but let's see how much of an impact INGO can have. You never know!

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I sent them an email back when the first thought of them moving came up in the public circa. I explained how we are a very industrialized state with a lot of tax incentives for new businesses, we have some of the best engineering schools around, one of the strongest state economies, some of the best design and engineering available for manufacturing facilities, and how I know is because that's my industry, etc.,etc.

Never got a reply and that was some time ago... :dunno:

Hopefully, they've looked into what we have to offer compared to the other states.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Not to burst your bubble or anything but I'm pretty sure they've already got the place that they're going to, just haven't announced it yet and made all the people involved sign confidentiality paperwork. My guess is they'll be going to Wyoming or Arizona.

Top Bottom