• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrassBandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Brownsburg
    Does anyone have one of these yet? I read a bunch of people saying they hate the original Magpul Bipods bc they are “flimsy” I don’t understand these claims. Yes, it has flex to it so you can pre-load the bipod while shooting and once you use it a few times it’s very stable IMO.

The MOE is cheaper bc of the injection molded legs, but my question is, does the MOE bipod allow for gun tilt? I know it doesn’t pan like the original but if the MOE doesn’t have tilt, I don’t want to try one. If it does, I’m going to order one.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Not sure, but curious myself. Didn't know it was out there until this thread.

I like my Magpul bipod quite a bit. Put an ADM QD mount on it and swap around to multiple rifles. Never thought it was "flimsy".

BrassBandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Brownsburg

I like my Magpul bipod quite a bit. Put an ADM QD mount on it and swap around to multiple rifles. Never thought it was "flimsy".
    Yeah, I just don’t get it. Flimsy, piece of junk, wobbly, etc. I locked out the pan feature on mine mostly bc I just don’t care to have that ability. Locking that does make it more stable, so maybe that’s what people complain about if they don’t have it locked. But I’m guessing a lot of people never actually shot with one, bc when it’s loaded properly, I think it’s a great bipod and doesn’t bounce nearly as much as standard type bipods.

BrassBandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Brownsburg

FYI: Called Magpul. No tilt. That’s a huge letdown, was going to swap a few of my cheap eBay bipods out with them, but no tilt feature is a dealbreaker.

Top Bottom