• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spaniel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Lizton
    People will probably buy the heck out of them, but I get your point. I wonder what the price will actually be? You can find OEM Glock mags for $20, so these would have to be proven just as reliable, and hopefully less than their MSRP.

I'd want to see these mags in person. The Glock mags I bought in 2013 were nowhere near the quality of those that came with my gun circa 2003. They feed reliably but the lips are out of spec and spread apart under the pressure of a loaded mag, so the last few rounds can be tricky to load without popping out.

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    An average person walks into a Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops and sees a factory Glock mag for $29.99 (sometimes more), and a Magpul (made in USA) for $15 or less. Side by side, I'm guessing they will walk out with the Magpul. Better than ProMag...

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    An average person walks into a Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops and sees a factory Glock mag for $29.99 (sometimes more), and a Magpul (made in USA) for $15 or less. Side by side, I'm guessing they will walk out with the Magpul. Better than ProMag...

If the Glock mag is priced higher at Cabelas why won't the Magpul also be?

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Oh yea, Magpul does it again!! I'll grab a handful at least, you never have enough mags. They're expendable and handy. :) Hopefully they make a version in the 20 something round count range.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-1024x1280.jpg

4LIBERTY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2012
    As good as or better than the originals? Time will tell. Their other products seem to be top self in their respective price range so maybe they have another winner.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't see the point of this. Do glock mags not work? So why fix them?

Oh, I dunno. It's kinda nice to have drop free mags. At $15.99, if they live up to the expected reliability, I'd say those are great purposes.

It removes at least one reason I don't own a glock.

Top Bottom