• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I only recommend 2 holsters. The Comp-TAC MTAC, which is best for CC. And the Raven Concealment,'which is best for OC. You CAN use the Raven for CC too.

I have the M&P9c as well.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    For what it is worth, I actually have a Raven Phantom for the 9c for sale or trade. I picked it up in a trade not sure what my next pistol would be and ended up opting for the M&P9 Pro 4.25" which was a perfect fit so now I have the Phantom for the 9c and no gun to go with it. PM me if you'd like pics or are interested.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Received my LTCH in the mail yesterday. So I figure its time to pick up a holster or two. Looking for a OC and CC holster.

Thanks in advance!

I can't say enough good about the El Paso Saddlery holster and gun belt I got a few months ago. I did a review of them here on the website. My MP is a hard to fit one, being that it has the 5" barrel and front fiber optic sight. Extremely well made...fits my gun like a glove...and extremely comfortable. I went from not carrying to all day carrying overnight. And it conceals very well for an OWB holster, just flop a shirt out over it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I have a Raven Phantom for each of my 2 M&P pistols... I carry the compact IWB.

Haven't carried the FS yet.

There probably are indeed better systems for IWB, but for OWB, Raven is top notch.

-J-

Top Bottom