• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCita

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I am looking for a nice compact and it came down to these Should I go with m&p 40c or Glock 27?

Latewatch

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Henryville, IN
    Chevy's and Ford's....the opinions you get will be like which car is better. Both are quality handguns that will serve you well. Pick the one you like and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

As for me I have carried a Glock 27 for the last 17 years.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I love both Glock and the M&P and own several of each. I had a G26 and an M&P 9; the 26/27 size pistol is slightly smaller and I didn't like shooting it as much as I liked shooting the M&P. the slightly larger Smith was just a bit bigger in the right places to make it much more comfortable for me to shoot for longer periods of time. Either or both will give you a ton of service; more aftermarket items are available for the Glock than the Smith but e Smith isn't that far behind.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You just need to check them out yourself. I have a Glock 27 and 23, as well as an M&P 9C. I typically carry the 27 in a Galco King Tuk, and recently picked up a King Tuk for the 9c. The M&P compact falls between the size of the 26/27 and the 19/23. The 9c is an easy gun to shoot, not sure if the 40c would be much different. I have not carried the 9c as yet, but I carry the 27 all the time, including IWB for the entire road trip down to Florida and back during Fall Break and it was extremely comfortable weapon to carry.

The trigger reset on my 9c was non existent, so I had the Apex RAM added, and it is better, but it is still not really comparable to a Glock trigger reset in my opinion.

JCita

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I believe I am going with the glock for now. I really like them both I might just get them both lol

tightlines

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    West of Indy
    Chevy's and Ford's....the opinions you get will be like which car is better. Both are quality handguns that will serve you well. Pick the one you like and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

As for me I have carried a Glock 27 for the last 17 years.

Chevy VS Ford is right. Before you buy the truck, you test drive. If possible, shoot both. That is not always possible, so handle both and leave it up to feel.

I own both and I don't believe you will be upset with either. :twocents:

Top Bottom