• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • car06281

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    Near Richmond
    I've seen some of the negative posts on Ludco's but my trips there have always been positive. In person or on the phone Fred and the guys are always helpful. I have purchased firearms and ammo there and I will probably go there again.

Course I like buying guns off the books when I can, but I recommend Ludco's. BTW I'm not related to Fred or any of the guys.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    Every time I have been there I have been very satisfied. Always extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Ammo prices may be a bit high but thats somewhat expected.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Always tried to give Fred?Ludco the benefit of the doubt. But my last visit there was enough for me. Traded for a used 1911 he had, know that I got ripped on the value of my trade in, but I accepted that to get the gun I was looking at. Called the next day to say that I wished I had bought the other gun I looked at instead. It was $75 CHEAPER than the one I had bought. Told them I didn't expect any value back, just wanted to swapo guns. Called me back later to tell me it would cost me another $65. So I made the drive to Indy to do my business.
    I know you can say it is just buyers remorse, and my own fault. That is correct. My problem is I know how much money they will make off of my trade in, and They already would have made $75 more on the second gun than the would have the first day, so I feel asking for more money from a repeat customer was out of line.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    You can't talk to him right now. Fred has a "hurt leg" and stays in his house and let's the shop guys come to him. They even carry your trades across the street for him to see. Always been a believer in supporting local shops. But also believe the old saying "screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me."

dougt06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    +1 for Dean at Ludco

Stopped in at ludco today just to look around. I hadnt been in for a few months and wasnt plannin on buying anything. Fred wasnt around but Dean was extremely helpful. He showed me anything i wanted to see and then some. It was a good time and i will definately be stoppin in more often.

Top Bottom