Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Holy empty chamber Batman!

embarrassed.jpg

AS WELL YOU SHOULD BE! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amateur night, Ah swear ! ! ! ! ! :D :D :D

Does the wife (DNK if you're married or not) have her LTCH? If she does, don't leave home without her. She can protect you! ;) If not, then my thinking would be both of you need your Lifetime LTCH's.

If yer not married . . . oh well!

In all seriousness, short of having clarification from ISP on renewal vs. reapply, I would err on the side of caution and not carry until I have confirmation that I was actually LEGAL. Last thing I would want is to not be able to have my LTCH anymore.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Very true, but the sheer fact that so many don't makes it surprising when I encounter an informed n00b dropping inside jokes like an OG.

;)
    Do they really still qualify as a 'noob' if they've taken the time to read up and learn the inside jokes well enough to execute them effectively?

My instinct says no... But this could also be a fluke :).

HotD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    N/A
    Do they really still qualify as a 'noob' if they've taken the time to read up and learn the inside jokes well enough to execute them effectively?

My instinct says no... But this could also be a fluke :).

Well, I did read the forum for a few months before I decided to join, and I tend to gravitate to threads about government corruption to LTCH holders. So this was a bit of a no brainer for me, though I also had to use the search function to make sure I was about to use the information correctly.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Well, I did read the forum for a few months before I decided to join, and I tend to gravitate to threads about government corruption to LTCH holders. So this was a bit of a no brainer for me, though I also had to use the search function to make sure I was about to use the information correctly.
    Quiet noob... I was talking to TF.

:)::)::):

Top Bottom