• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Well, you are definitely still within thirty days of expiration (which would be a window of sixty days - 30 prior and 30 post) so the only question remains: does the license still exist?

Heck, even if you destroyed it (and didn't make copies) they might send you a duplicate expired replacement for $20 to get you by until the new one shows up.

No charge for my opinion in this matter but I would request a modest stipend to cover any expert witness testimony if needed later. ;)

HotD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    N/A
    Documentation for yours? If I'm wrong, then you just can't carry for a few weeks. If you're wrong, then it's a B Misdemeanor (all the way up to a C Felony). I don't want to be the test case.

My documentation is what you subsequently stated about the statute's wording, that being:
    Agreed. The wording is not clear......

......,though, but I think this was the intent and I think a court would say the same thing.

I have little doubt that the courts would render an opinion as you suggested, even if the legislative intent of the law would indicate otherwise.

Is anyone able to access the state capital library and locate the legislative intent?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Whatever happens Roadie, renewal or new, get the lifetime brother.

This is a perfect example of why we need constitutional carry in this state. How can we possibly have an INGO moderator who can't carry??

Drafting letters now....

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The lifetime is gone. I got mine before they went away. So a Mod let their LTCH expire?

Reported.

embarrassed.jpg

HotD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    N/A
    Roadie, in honor of your misfortune I went and filed the paperwork for my lifetime license since my 4 year will be up in July.

Of course I had to be hard-headed and insist on the ink fingerprints :laugh:

Did you have to go to the zoo to get them printed?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Roadie, in honor of your misfortune I went and filed the paperwork for my lifetime license since my 4 year will be up in July.

Of course I had to be hard-headed and insist on the ink fingerprints :laugh:

I filed my lifetime paperwork in Jan, as my current license expires this December... given the situation, I wanted to give them plenty of lead time. I also did ink and it seems I may still have not provided enough lead time as I am still waiting :rolleyes:

I only renewed the 4 year like 4 times before going for the lifetime...

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I filed my lifetime paperwork in Jan, as my current license expires this December... given the situation, I wanted to give them plenty of lead time. I also did ink and it seems I may still have not provided enough lead time as I am still waiting :rolleyes:

I only renewed the 4 year like 4 times before going for the lifetime...

Five months??? Damn.

Top Bottom