• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Sooooo, I was transferring all my stuff into a new wallet and realized my address on my LTCH is still my old one. It says to notify the ISP within 60 days of address change. Totally forgot about that little tidbit. Now what?

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Also, don't ALMOST forget next time. And call to make sure they changed your address after you send in the letter!

How does one go about following up on a change request? Just call them and ask if they got the paperwork done? I was wondering this as I just sent one in last week.

Thanks

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    How does one go about following up on a change request? Just call them and ask if they got the paperwork done? I was wondering this as I just sent one in last week.

Thanks

I called up the ISP Firearms Licensing Section and just asked. If I had the number I'd post it but I don't have it at the moment.

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany

Thanks

I did a change of address not too long ago and didn't get notification at all. They won't send you a new license unless you request it and pay the fee.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I moved 3 times since I registered for the Selective Service, bleh...
    Thanks for the reminder, got to update that JUNK

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    I just applied for my lifetime yesterday. They lady said 4-6 months?!!!! Well I am not going to resign on my leases for my apartment. I have to be out by march 22nd. If she was right and I wait that long (total BS) do I need to send a address change form in for whatever my new address will be? Assuming so, will it take even longer to get my license?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I just applied for my lifetime yesterday. They lady said 4-6 months?!!!! Well I am not going to resign on my leases for my apartment. I have to be out by march 22nd. If she was right and I wait that long (total BS) do I need to send a address change form in for whatever my new address will be? Assuming so, will it take even longer to get my license?

Good thing you didn't waste that $9.95 on L1...

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    It was 75 money order ti the state and 50 cash for fort Wayne pd. They did my digital finger prints there. Is that not normal?

Top Bottom