• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    So tomorrow when it is supposed to be a high of 2* with a windchill of -20, we get to drive to Indy to take Hannah for a CAT scan for her heart.

George is going to be starting the truck every hour or so because of it being a diesel.

At least the truck seats are heated.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    be careful,
    the roads in northern indiana are crap today...
    i am sitting waiting for the alignment to be fixed on the car , we slid down a hill and into a curb....

and i expect roads to be worse tomorrow...

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    Our Truck is a 4x4 diesel very capable vehicle. We also lived the majority of our lives in the north east ( Buffalo NY for me ) So winter driving isn't a big deal. The real problem is all those out there who haven't driven on snow and still go out and drive like they know it all. My only real concern is the truck not staying warm enough to start back up. The temp is the only thing I see giving us a possible head ache. I'll take 40 into Indy to avoid the foul ups at higher speeds that tend to close that stretch of 70.

Mrs. Hoppes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen
    Becasue we live in New Goshen and the gas that is in the truck needs to last for another two weeks. That includes going to church, driving to Union Hospital daily due to MIL being in the hospital recovering from a stroke/UTI/pneumonia and possibly having liver cancer.

Top Bottom