• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just wondering who all's going and on what day? I'm going down on Saturday morning, but going via Evansville. I have a stop to make in Haubsnot and then heading that way. I just have to see if I'm taking my other 5 with me. If not I will have plenty of room in my van to carpool down and haul an arsenal home! :D

I know if anyone purchases a firearm it will have to be transfered through FFL's but I'm getting an upper and possibly a lower and a case of ammo while i'm there.

So lets hear from you! Who's going? I know Repair is and someone else said they were going.

:patriot:

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    I am going Saturday, sonovasailor and ruger7722 usually go, I will be looking for 3 to 7 guns, hope I got enough cash?

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i will make an appearance.hate to sell,i sent 4 pieces to cookeville w/ my daughter this morning.i forgot about gun day,i need to shoot the 460 s&w i traded for, and if i dont like the feel of it,i'll take it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Welp, I'll know in the next couple days whether or not I'll be able to carpool someone down or not. I'd rather make the trip myself but I figure people chipping in for gas will make it cheaper on everyone. I live by the airport in Plainfield and there are many places to leave vehicles behind safely including my neighborhood. I'll be going down I70 to US41 to make my stop in Hogsnot ( :D ) and then I64 over to Louisville. Just FYI.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday at a booth in the NGD side helping sell a large estate of WWII stuff for a buddy who lost his brother recently.

I will also be in and out of the SOS next door at Jack Hundley's table.

CANT WAIT!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wave when you pass through Sullivan.:D

I might honk, but I know how them sullivan po-po will pull you over for sneezing in their town! LOL That's not to say Farmersburg or them other towns are any better... :laugh:

You know any Dresslers?

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I might honk, but I know how them sullivan po-po will pull you over for sneezing in their town! LOL That's not to say Farmersburg or them other towns are any better... :laugh:

You know any Dresslers?

Heard the name before but personally don't know anyone with that name.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I am going to this one for the first time. What should i expect? What type of guns will most likely be there?

This is supposedly one of the biggest Gun Shows in the states. I'd expect if you can't find it there, you might as well give up....

:patriot:

k12lts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Jackson County
    I am going to this one for the first time. What should i expect? What type of guns will most likely be there?

I haven't been for a few years but the Louisville show always had a lot of collectible coyboy and WWII guns. Not so much in the black rifle line. Also, an Indiana resident can't buy a handgun there without paying shipping and transfers back to an Indiana FFL.

The 1500 is only two weeks away, I prefer that show.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County

It is a great show to look, slobber and sell. As for buying, it usually commands premium prices. It will be two seperate shows this time, National Gun Day and The Show of Shows. NGD is more modern guns and SOS is more collectabe WWI, WWII, Koren and Vietnam guns and militaria.

I will be set up on the NGD side in a both with a bunch of WWII stuff because we couldn't get into the SOS because it was full.

Feel free to stop by and say howdy!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you all see some guy walking around with a Blue INGO hat, that will be me. Feel free to stop me and say hi! Won't be looking forward to leaving so the more time I spend there the better! :D If by some chance anyone else is wearing one, mine has an American Flag pin at the end of the logo...

Top Bottom