• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    This is interesting… the first link they sent @ 5pm goes to nothing. Maybe it never did. Maybe they deleted it?? Idk I haven’t tried to view it until now.

WDRB.txcstr.com:
    WDRB WATCH Now | LMPD releases body camera video of Old National Bank mass shooting (graphic video) https://wdrb.news/3LAhd1s

But the second one was sent @ 5:47pm goes to the video I just posted.

WDRB.txcstr.com:
    WDRB News Alert | LMPD releases police body camera video of response to downtown mass shooting https://wdrb.news/3Mv6mGC

I wonder why?? :scratch: :shady:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Exactly right. I haven’t heard another word about the other shooting that happened yesterday just a couple hours after this incident. Why? Just because it was just another “normal day” in the west end?
    The West End was bad 40 years ago. I can't imagine what its like today.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Maybe be a silly question…but after reading that news update I just posted, what would be the point of this…

“When he took office earlier this year, Greenberg instituted a policy to remove the firing pins from seized weapons before turning them over to state police.”

Couldn’t whoever ended up with said weapon just purchase another firing pin and install it?? :dunno:
    Yeah, that doesn't seem to make any sense. I would guess it's "checking a box" regarding firearm safety. Nonsensical.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Maybe be a silly question…but after reading that news update I just posted, what would be the point of this…

“When he took office earlier this year, Greenberg instituted a policy to remove the firing pins from seized weapons before turning them over to state police.”

Couldn’t whoever ended up with said weapon just purchase another firing pin and install it?? :dunno:
    It’s a dem/lib feel good move. There is nothing too stupid for them to propose. They know that there are tons of people, even stupider than them, that will suck down every single word they can pull out of their ass.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I’d argue that college football players today hit a lot harder than that of the past.
    They do. They rely on the high tech pads that protect the outside, but it still scrambles the inside.

One famous old school football guy (Think Ditka, Marino, etc I forgot who) suggested if you wanted to make the sport safer, give everyone the old school helmets like that. Because without the hard helmet and face mask,players will be a LOT more careful and wont hit as hard, lead with their noggins, etc. He suggested that rollback would make the sport safer in the long run. Interesting concept.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The West End was bad 40 years ago. I can't imagine what its like today.
    I repo’ed a car back in about 1986-87, way down in the west end, like 38th and broadway, it was probably the single most scary thing I’ve ever done! I was carrying a Ruger single action 44 mag, and the guy that drove me to the car had a Winchester pump shotgun.

There were probably 12-15 people on the front porch of the house that the repo was parked in front of! I told the guy driving “I’ll give it 3 seconds to start, so don’t take off until I shut the door”.

It started right up, and we tore off outta there! About a block away I noticed the gas gauge was about a quarter inch below empty, but we made it back to Jeffersonville! The second street bridge was never such a welcome sight!

I think they paid me $50 for that, I wouldn’t do it for 50 grand now.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I repo’ed a car back in about 1986-87, way down in the west end, like 38th and broadway, it was probably the single most scary thing I’ve ever done! I was carrying a Ruger single action 44 mag, and the guy that drove me to the car had a Winchester pump shotgun.

There were probably 12-15 people on the front porch of the house that the repo was parked in front of! I told the guy driving “I’ll give it 3 seconds to start, so don’t take off until I shut the door”.

It started right up, and we tore off outta there! About a block away I noticed the gas gauge was about a quarter inch below empty, but we made it back to Jeffersonville! The second street bridge was never such a welcome sight!

I think they paid me $50 for that, I wouldn’t do it for 50 grand now.
    You got one hell of a story! $50 went a lot further in the Reagan Administration.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is interesting… the first link they sent @ 5pm goes to nothing. Maybe it never did. Maybe they deleted it?? Idk I haven’t tried to view it until now.

WDRB.txcstr.com:
    WDRB WATCH Now | LMPD releases body camera video of Old National Bank mass shooting (graphic video) https://wdrb.news/3LAhd1s

But the second one was sent @ 5:47pm goes to the video I just posted.

WDRB.txcstr.com:
    WDRB News Alert | LMPD releases police body camera video of response to downtown mass shooting https://wdrb.news/3Mv6mGC

I wonder why?? :scratch: :shady:
    They showed the videos in the press conference this afternoon. The video of the press conference with commentary is on YouTube.

I don’t know if the information from the press conference has been posted here yet. The shooter bought the gun used at a local gun shop 6 days before the shooting. They didn’t say which gun shop.

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    New update notification…last I saw it was 5 dead, now they say 6!!! So sad :(

Idk, is it just me or does the family’s statement sound like it was coached in some way??
    Welp. Looks to me like another case on anti-depressants.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    New update notification…last I saw it was 5 dead, now they say 6!!! So sad :(

Idk, is it just me or does the family’s statement sound like it was coached in some way??
    If there is a blurb somewhere about the family having legal counsel, you bet it was.

Top Bottom