• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Lou Dobbs just ran a report about the attack on our 2nd Ammendment Rights by the new administration. He focused on HB 45 which would create a national gun registry. He interviewed Stephen Halbrook who wrote "The Founders' 2nd Ammendment".

I'm glad that Lou Dobbs seems to have the back of gun owners. They even talked about the BS proposal in Illinois that would require $1 million in insurance for gun owners. Lou Dobbs said that of the folks of Illinois let that pass that they would get the republic they deserve.

Eric Holder scares the crap out of me.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Lou Dobbs had another PRO-2A broadcast last week. Glad to see that CNN has at least 1 pro-gun voice on the air. Its too bad that Glen Beck was booted over to FOX, he also gave the uber-liberals at CNN gastric distress. Now he just blends in with most of the other voices at FOX.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Blends in! He blows the other Fox team away. His show at 5pm est on FN is best sgow they have. He is not afraid to call it as it is.

I think windbag O'Reilly feels threatened. O'Reilly is no conservative and it hurts to watch him. I perfer to watch Dobbs in that time slot. Beck is good because he is real. He is not a network or party shill.

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I am uploading it to youtube as we speak. Once I have the link back I will post it up here. Crappy quality since I recorded it with my Handi-cam. So Jut hang tight people I will have it for everyone to see!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I think windbag O'Reilly feels threatened. O'Reilly is no conservative and it hurts to watch him.

Yeah, but Bill draws Dems and Independents viewers, which is a very good thing and the reason why his show is so popular in it's time spot. Plus, he never claims to be a Conservative.

Every little bit we can get them to listen too is good. If you haven't noticed, the lefty shows are focusing on nothing but Bush Derangement Syndrome. Talking about lost emails, getting Rove to testify, A. Gonzalez and so forth.
    The want to talk about prosecuting all of Bush's people instead of looking at and analyzing the mistakes their chosen one is making.

Beck and Hannity are purely for our benefit, but Bill has his place in the lineup.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom