• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    A friend spotted a job opening for a retail management position posted on Monday the other day while looking online for their new Crawfordsville location.
    RETAIL MANAGEMENT Jobs in Crawfordsville, Indiana - Dunham's Sports
    Another site advertising lease space that is anchored by Kroger and Dunham's Sports
    Crawfordsville, Indiana For Lease Commercial Shopping Center Real Estate Listings
    Looks like it is going into the old JC Penny store. I have noticed work crews going inside and repairing the sidewalks outside when I have driven by it lately. The entrances have been painted green.

O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    Looks like it is going into the old JC Penny store. I have noticed work crews going inside and repairing the sidewalks outside when I have driven by it lately. The entrances have been painted green.

I'm a a recent transplant to Montgomery coming from the Delaware County area so I am still finding new places in CVille. Is the old JCP building on the north end of that Kroger shopping center?

Matthew_DM

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Nice. Originally from Montgomery county, my parents are still there. Have to stop in there on the holidays once it is done...

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    There's a strong possibility that Crawfordsville may very get a Pro Outdoor National Motocross event too along with the moto track that goes with it :)

tfouty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Drove by the old JCP yesterday after reading this post. A lot of work going on for a vacant building. Checked out their website, no mention of a planned opening. Anyone heard anything?

Bigbuck5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Arcadia, IN
    The Dunhams we had in The Kentucky town I moved from didn't carry pistols or pistol ammo. Do the stores here in Indiana carry pistols and ammo? The fact they didn't where I come from kept me out of the store for the most part.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    There is a Dunham's in Danville, IL. We do a lot of shopping in Danville because we live fairly close but I have been quietly boycotting Dunham's because it's the only place in town where an Indiana resident cannot buy ammo, per a store policy. They have supposedly been "working" to correct the issue since they opened. Must not be working too hard.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Too bad for me. I used to live in Darlington then C-ville. They need to put one of those in Greenwood or Franklin. I will have to check it out next time I visit friends

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Now if they could set one up at Indy East, IMO They could take all the Dicks/ Gander mountains out of Indy for just one Dunhams.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Too bad for me. I used to live in Darlington then C-ville. They need to put one of those in Greenwood or Franklin. I will have to check it out next time I visit friends

You're in Whiteland now? Funny!

I used to live in Crawfordsville. My folks now live in Darlington. And now I live in Greenwood. :D

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    The Dunhams we had in The Kentucky town I moved from didn't carry pistols or pistol ammo. Do the stores here in Indiana carry pistols and ammo? The fact they didn't where I come from kept me out of the store for the most part.

the one in La Porte does NOT sell pistols

For a short time I am pretty sure I saw very limited selection of pistol ammo (9 and .45) behind the counter but recently have yet to see any again. I haven't gone in there much as I currently do not own a long gun of any sort but will be going in there more often once I do get one here in the near future hopefully.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Dunhams has always been the best place to buy ak's locally. Im not sure if I ever paid over $429 for one there when they run the sales ads

Top Bottom