• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • superman63086

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Franklin, IN
    I live in Franklin and I dont like driving to Attebury with the bad hours, we have about 10-12 of us that are willing to compensate someone a little for the time. Would need to be able to set up targets can bring all our own stuff.

superman63086

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Franklin, IN
    It seems as though the main purpose is "run and gun". I prefer a safer target atmosphere, where anyone would feel comfortable and there are no chances for accidents. We just want to set up a bench or shoot prone and a couple of handgun targets. 5 lanes as it were at most with hopefully 100-200 yard as a max target.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    It seems as though the main purpose is "run and gun". I prefer a safer target atmosphere, where anyone would feel comfortable and there are no chances for accidents. We just want to set up a bench or shoot prone and a couple of handgun targets. 5 lanes as it were at most with hopefully 100-200 yard as a max target.
    They may still have leads on some land owners who you could inquire about.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    explain please the type of firearms you'll be using. approx. ages of shooters, experience , etc.

might be able to help but not up for a bunch of kids running around here.

have had probably 50 or so ingoers shoot for different reasons here and welcome all that are responsible.

btw, welcome to ingo, i see its post #4.....daryll

superman63086

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Franklin, IN
    Thanks, yeah didnt really know about the site till recently. Im 25 have my lifetime carry permit, married with a kid. Everyone I shoot with is 24 or older and most have their carry permits. We know all the gun rules and follow them to a T. I appreciate the response I would be happy just for myself to have a place to shoot, my friends can wait.. :) Have been shooting since I was about 7 and only a few of my friends are new to firearms and I would never invite them anywhere accept atterbury.

superman63086

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Franklin, IN
    I have a Mosin Nagant, Enfield 303, Glock 17, and a .22LR. The others would be .223 and 9mm and one PTR91 .308. And would like to shoot 12ga slugs for target but thats not really necessary.

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    I'm gonna be THAT guy and ask if there's room for another shooter... Most people don't take too kindly to me shooting 7.62x54r in my back yard in broad ripple :D just kidding, but seriously folks...

Top Bottom