• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • superman63086

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Franklin, IN
    Yeah still cant PM but will call you Daryll, thanks. BTW I work second shift so Atterbury is very inconvenient although I love their range. And who opens at noon? Only my 18 year old Nephews with no jobs got up that late. Im thinking 9 or 10. Even if just during the summer. Oh well now I got a new buddy :)

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    Yeah still cant PM but will call you Daryll, thanks. BTW I work second shift so Atterbury is very inconvenient although I love their range. And who opens at noon? Only my 18 year old Nephews with no jobs got up that late. Im thinking 9 or 10. Even if just during the summer. Oh well now I got a new buddy :)

ok call between 11 am and 9 pm, up lot more than that but thats when i'm on the road.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    It's a farther drive, but Crosley FWA range is a self serve range that "opens" at 8 and "closes" at 5. In the summer they stay "open" untill 7. The ranges are 15,30, 50, 100, and 200 yards. It is a free range.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus

They open at 10:00 on Saturday and Sunday.

superman63086

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Franklin, IN
    Move to Gary. Might even make some friends that fire a few back at ya.
    Sounds like fun.. I mean moving targets are sure to improve my accuracy and reaction time :)
    I know us youngins just dont value things the way they use to be, then again Oh well.
    Glad my subject has generated such a buz, and Bunny Im sure they were just being mean to "you." So far I have no complaints, but then again....

Top Bottom