• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    5.11, camel bak....black hawk...there are a ton of brands out there...none of them really offer much than another. try on what you can because no one makes all the gloves the same shape and a medium is different depening on who you ask.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I got a pair of golf gloves and found they work great, in cool/cold temps and also in the summer heat. They seem to give a better grip on the rifle or pistol, and you're not trying to hold on to a gun in the summer with sweaty hands. And they fit tight enough to where I can pickup just about everything, including pellets for an air gun.

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Any specific recommendations for gloves for shooting in cold weather? Seems that gloves that actually keep you warm are too bulky to shoot in....

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Any specific recommendations for gloves for shooting in cold weather? Seems that gloves that actually keep you warm are too bulky to shoot in....

Look for the Under Armour Extreme Coldgear gloves. You lose a little bit of dexterity, but they are much warmer.

Under Armour Extreme ColdGear Run Gloves - Dick's Sporting Goods

I've had them for a couple of years now and have nothing bad to say about them. You can still feel your trigger, though not as well as with a pair of liner gloves (which are thin), and my hands are always warm.

My suggestion would be to go to a sporting goods store around your area and try a few different pairs on. Every person is different in what they prefer and what they are willing to sacrifice. Me, I don't mind sacrificing a little dexterity to keep my hands warm, other people are the other way around.

Top Bottom