• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Lot of primers for sale. Just hook up with your friendly neighborhood scalper. If you are trying to buy cheap and sell high............

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I found some mag large rifle cci's today for 4.99 @ 100 with one box limit. I got one and my son did likewise. Stopped at another shop and inquired about primers. Was told they had for 300 a thousand. Wow. Thats probably gunbroker territory.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I found some mag large rifle cci's today for 4.99 @ 100 with one box limit. I got one and my son did likewise. Stopped at another shop and inquired about primers. Was told they had for 300 a thousand. Wow. Thats probably gunbroker territory.
    I pulled up gun broker recently and thought my vision went bad. Cleaned my glasses and had another look. About had a stroke. My goodness.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    My youngest Son sent me this. Not Gunbroker and never heard of them personally. I guess it works out to 110 dollars per thousand. What a great deal. :rolleyes:

primers.png

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Look to purchase some primers tell me what's fir sale
    We all are. And if you find some they are around 40 cents a primer. Which is ridiculous. Wait a few more months hopefully they are catching up on ammunition and reloading supplies. Hopefully some will become available at better prices than they are now.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    We all are. And if you find some they are around 40 cents a primer. Which is ridiculous. Wait a few more months hopefully they are catching up on ammunition and reloading supplies. Hopefully some will become available at better prices than they are now.
    I’m still able to buy primers online maybe every other week. You can find primers on here in the classifieds as well, at .15 per primer. I don’t think ive ever seen any for .40 cents per primer. Are you being dramatic, or are you serious?
    When I get them from midway, I’m paying about .08-.09 cents per primer and that’s because their 1 box limit. It stacks shipping on as well as hazmat to a $50 purchase which makes it pricey. If I get them off natchesz depending on what they are it’s around .07 cents per primer.

I truly think the days of .04 per primer with free hazmat are long gone.

Keep in mind even at the prices I have listed you are still wayyyy cheaper than buying factory loaded ammunition right now....

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I’m still able to buy primers online maybe every other week. You can find primers on here in the classifieds as well, at .15 per primer. I don’t think ive ever seen any for .40 cents per primer. Are you being dramatic, or are you serious?
    When I get them from midway, I’m paying about .08-.09 cents per primer and that’s because their 1 box limit. It stacks shipping on as well as hazmat to a $50 purchase which makes it pricey. If I get them off natchesz depending on what they are it’s around .07 cents per primer.

I truly think the days of .04 per primer with free hazmat are long gone.

Keep in mind even at the prices I have listed you are still wayyyy cheaper than buying factory loaded ammunition right now....
    Just going by some of the Gun Broker auctions.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Listing on Gunbroker : 5,000 Winchester small pistol primers sold for $900. That’s $180 a thousand ! Multiple bids from a variety of buyers. Makes me actually consider selling what I have on hand.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central

I have notifications set up for every variety of primer at Midway...have for months. Haven't received a single e-mail. How are you finding them in stock?

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I have notifications set up for every variety of primer at Midway...have for months. Haven't received a single e-mail. How are you finding them in stock?
    Yes i would like to know also, I myself have notifications set up with several sites myself, not receiving any notifications on primers or powder, am receiving for bullets and brass though!!

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I made a thread a few months ago about how to get primers. I had one guy message me (set him up), bunch of other people complained that "i sHoUlDnT hAvE tO dO tHaT".....

Guess it is what it is at this point. Honestly i was getting them for about .05 cpp a couple months ago, now the market has caught up. I still get them frequently, but im probably going to stop here shortly. Pretty stocked up and the prices are just going up up up.

Top Bottom