• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ridgeman4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Middletown
    I have a rental property and have heard from a friend that there's a rumor going around that the tenant in my rental is making meth. Now, I have no proof and don't know this first hand. So, I am not sure what to do. That's why I am asking for help from the LEO's on here.

1. How can I verify that he is in fact making meth? What would I look for? Obviously, if I were to just confront him about it he would lie if he actually was doing it.

2. If I'm not sure and cant verify should i contact the police anyways? Is there anything that they could do if there's no proof?

Of course, I dont want someone in my property if they are involved in making or selling drugs, but I also dont want to accuse someone if they truely are not.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Nathan

GtEcH25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Bloomington
    Just call your local PD and tell them you have some concerns. The LEO's will ask you quite a few questions as to why you believe they're making meth. If the officers wish to take it further they could do a knock and talk and attempt to develope some PC there. If not, they may advise their narc. I know ISP does a lot of meth interdiction so you may call your local post up.

I do not condone doing your own investigation but it is your property. Go there and from the front door you should be able to smell a "chemical" smell. You would also see a lot of Other than that, for your safety, I would not attempt to pursue.

Here are some common ingredients to make meth:
    Drano
    Brake Fluid
    Lithium From Batteries (Battery Acid)
    Lighter Fluid
    Rubbing Alcohol
    Drain Cleaner
    Additives From Gasoline
    Paint thinner
    Freon Camp Stove Fuel
    White Gasoline Ammonia
    Cold Medications